Gibson Brands Forums

Tommy Thayer White Lightning

Ledbelly

I was amazed to get an email from Epiphone to say that I am the European winner of the Tommy Thayer White Lightning. I'm still waiting to hear that it's been shipped though. It's been about 6 weeks now and they still can't tell me when It is going to come. Is this normal?

I was amazed to get an email from Epiphone to say that I am the European winner of the Tommy Thayer White Lightning. I'm still waiting to hear that it's been shipped though. It's been about 6 weeks now and they still can't tell me when It is going to come. Is this normal?

Congratulations the TT seems like a good bet for being an excellent Epiphone. As regards delivery a lot of newly announced guitars seem to take a while to get through to customers, the Sheraton Union Jack being an example.

Welcome to the forum from another newbie.

Beware of migrants when you will open the box smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived