Gibson Brands Forums

Flagship...

MorrisrownSal

Real smooth and easy, Sal. I really like it. I saw Isbell open for Willie Nelson and Alison Krause last year. If I had to rate the performers, I'd say Alison, Jason, then Willie. Alison, because of the great vocals and fiddle and guitar playing (and because she's Alison), then Jason, because he was really good.

Naaaa. You all are real kind and supportive is all. This whole board has just wild talent, and it gets shared, which is unlike anywhere else.

My biggest envy thing I deal with... I listen to songs that just grab me. And the songwriting is flipping incredible. And I wish I could be inspired to do that one day.

I hope one day when work slows down something will turn on in me and it will pour out. That's the hope anyways. If anyone gets bored for example, crawl down a wormhole and look for some stuff that Em has written.

Anyways cheers brethren, and thank you again.

Sal, and you're a much better rhythm player than I am. I'm so used to primarily fingerpicking that when I switch to strumming with a pick I may have a hell-of-a-time getting in-sync with a song's beat if the timing is much beyond 4/4...lol..... My wrist doesn't want to move smoothly and my thumb and index finger tend to hold the pick too tightly. You've overcome that. You feel the song, no matter what style you are playing............ You sound real good.

Archived