Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson L-00 Acoustic Guitar review

Rabs

Hello to my acoustic cousins :) I don't often post around these parts but I saw this review by the Andertons guys (I think this must be their first ever acoustic review) and thought you guys would like it

Thanks for the vid posting.

The one on the left looks like a Blues King to me, but now they are call the Gibson L-00!

Which I may have given the guitar a bad name and they have left me high and dry with the BluesKing moniker! [biggrin] Do I change names to L-00(777)? Though that looks like Loo which to the English is a toilet. Maybe I need {1937(L-0)777}?

Dilemma! [scared]

BluesKing777.

The one on the right is a Keb Mo 12 fret, has nothing to do with my name, just happen to have one.

Let Gibson change their names BK, though if you say

LO 777 enough . . . nope, still not as cool as your handle now.

I believe if they had brought back the BK line they probably would do better with it than the L-00, it's a nice guitar just think it's a knock off of the old BK line.

Thanks for the review video, looks like a cool shop.

Great video and lovely guitars . I tried the Keb Mo when I bought my J45 loved it to bits but I found that the 12 fret neck was the problem . Great tone and playability and I do believe that it also has a Red Spruce top ? .

Archived