Gibson Brands Forums

Rain, Hail Or Shine?

Digger

1458577009[/url]' post='1753578']

Was 32 F here last night , 33 tonight

4H

High here today is 64F (3:00 to 6:00 pm) but real feel is 57 due to wind. 46F tonight. Their predicting 23 for low this Thursday. It's like winter doesn't want to let go don't you think?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30.F this AM,wind chill was 2 above,wind gusts all day, although temp reached 51,never felt like it,more of the same tomorrow. Then temps going up into the 60's and higher next few days. But let's see if the weather men are right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has the Earth increased in Spinning around? Seems like when I was working, the day's spun by ever so slow. Now that I'm retired, it seems the days are going by ever so fast! msp_confused.gif Hmm? Anyway, 74 for high here and it rained this morning till noon.

Turned out to be hot humid and not great idea to be outside. 86 by noon and the wife, and grandson got a little hot at the Zoo and we were prepared for rain as they predicted. Or maybe it's my high blood pressure but she thought it was bad out too.

I reckon yesterday morning was close to a minus here yesterday, but whilst not so cold (cloudy) this morning we have flat out Winter conditions here today!

15C maximum (60F) expected and raining heavily as we speak.

And that's still warmer than England yesterday!

Today however much sunnier, much more like spring.

It actually only got to 11C yesterday and that is a temperature that we associate will full Winter here.

Glad you at least have some sun, it makes you feel optimistic for the future, doesn't it?

Today was 86F and extremely humid. Summer has come early to the North Coast. Seems like the plants are all wonky, because of the weird winter we had. Pollen has been bad for weeks instead of days this year, and the plants have been blooming over a longer period of time than in the past.

Today was 86F and extremely humid. Summer has come early to the North Coast. Seems like the plants are all wonky, because of the weird winter we had. Pollen has been bad for weeks instead of days this year, and the plants have been blooming over a longer period of time than in the past.

North coast of which country? At 86F I'm guessing not Canada or Scandanavia? [crying]

North Coast of the USA. That's what those of us on the southern edge of Lake Erie (especially around Cleveland) refer to it as. It's a term that one of the radio stations here in Cleveland coined, and it kinda stuck.

Cool! I mean warm [biggrin]

I went to Cleveland and Canton 6 years ago in June for a friends 50th. Helluva time spent boating. [thumbup]

I am a fan of US presidential history and saw 2 presidential tombs (the 2 that were assassinated that nobody knows) that are there. Everyone knows Lincoln and Kennedy.

1464492982[/url]' post='1773470']

vsco-photo-1_zpsl6cx3bnd.jpg

Perfect day, nice sunset. 60 F, 16 degrees C.

Wow, you have a gorgeous view if your looking out from your home. Once, we almost bought a cabin up in the Black Hills. Wish we would have.Today, high 88 and hot in the afternoon. Sunshine.

Archived