Gibson Brands Forums

Worst cover ever!

Basshole

Hey Basshole, I want to thank you for the huge laugh I just got from watching this vid. In the past three weeks my mother has had a life threatening illness, requiring a major operation, and three days ago my father in law suffered a horrible heart attack that has left him in a grave situation. I've spent a lot of time in the ICU of two different hospitals lately.

I needed this laugh, my friend. THANKS!

Hey Basshole' date=' I want to thank you for the huge laugh I just got from watching this vid. In the past three weeks my mother has had a life threatening illness, requiring a major operation, and three days ago my father in law suffered a horrible heart attack that has left him in a grave situation. I've spent a lot of time in the ICU of two different hospitals lately.

I needed this laugh, my friend. THANKS![/quote']

Your welcome.

(sorry i know only trolls post two word answers, HOMZ please dont get mad at me for taking your job) :]

I struggled for a full 5 seconds (an eternity in this context) to get the volume to 'Mute'...

Surely this is a set up? Can anyone really be this bad?

As my (recently late and much lamented) father would undoubtedly have said, in a suitably loud Scottish voice, "JESUSCHRISTALLFCUKINGMIGHTY!!!!!!!!"

Was that Will Hung singing?

I hate to say this, but if Hung was on lead vocals it might've been a little....BETTER.

That was absolutely horrid. I can't quit laughing. That's friggin' awful. So bad that I'm adding it to my favorites. I'm literally in tears. Partly because the original song was bad enough, but this cover...this cover...is....ugh. I love it...lol

H-Bomb

PS...thanks, I was having a crappy day and needed a laugh

Well I've been there too. No matter how hard we tried we couldn't make Jamie's Crying work at all (this is going way back to our teens). But at least we had sense enough to not play it live. I once heard Alex Lifeson talking about the same kind of thing concerning trying different Rush songs live. He said that they tried practicing Farewell to Kings live, but it just didn't work. Of course their concept of not working is vastly different than most. But it's interesting to hear the great ones make comments like that too...

Mothershazbot! That's so wrong. I really cannot laugh. #-o How did their friends and family let them go out and do that? Couldn't someone have taped them (and their own ears shut) and replayed it a week or two into (dare I say) practice? I wonder if the vocalist (ha!) has ever heard of the word, or concept called FLAT?! Do they even own monitors? If I had been there, I'd have stormed the PA and keyboard amp and have taken the cables or I'd have broken things.

Many moons ago I has the misfortune of listening to (on different nights) a couple of bands with out of tune guitars. They were almost 1/2 step out of tune on some strings. That was like having a case of jock itch with no arms to scratch with. This trainwreck of a "performance" was more like a flesh-eating virus gone wild. Excedingly ugly. :-& :-& :-&

Hey Bass-hole... what was your name again? (I forgot)... you sure found a crappy video... one of the worst bands/covers ever... but check out the "smells like teen spirit worst cover" and you'll want to just go and seat in the path of an 18 wheeler...

i just watched it, man im speechless. again "what are people thinking" do people think they are funny by singing a song horribly.

the whole duet thing is just awful.

the guitar didnt sustain enough.

the camra quality didnt help either.

oh and my name is Jordan (jessenoahs other half)

Archived