Gibson Brands Forums

Cool Thing Happened !

Paul E

Once a month I play guitar with a bunch of old pickers who ages range from the 60's into the 90's at a retirement home in Sturgis, SD. While we were playing a FedEx delivery man came in to make a delivery. After he dropped off the package he was watching us play. In between a song he walked up to one of the mikes and said " Hello I'm Johnny Cash " and started singing Folsom Prison Blues. This guy was awesome. After he was finished he just waved and wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and walked out of the building. No one knew who this guy was but he made everyone of the residences happy. Just had to share, thanks.

Once a month I play guitar with a bunch of old pickers who ages range from the 60's into the 90's at a retirement home in Sturgis, SD. While we were playing a FedEx delivery man came in to make a delivery. After he dropped off the package he was watching us play. In between a song he walked up to one of the mikes and said " Hello I'm Johnny Cash " and started singing Folsom Prison Blues. This guy was awesome.

Hahaha! That's great!

Archived