Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AXE®

Hi Guys!

Wow. That's some major Marshal! B)

Good to see you here again. I swear I just was wondering where you've been. I was looking at Big Bills avatar in another thread and it made me think of your old avatar with that big head that would turn one way and the other. Then I click out of that thread and see your post. Spooky.... :blink:

'Sup, fart blossom? Your name still comes up around here occasionally in a hushed reverence. Glad you popped in.

Quite an impressive backline. [thumbup] Looks like you've added a few and removed a few. Hope you are well.

That's not life according to the usual picture of the guitar stable. Not enough wires all over the floor and different colors plus microphones, stands and various electronic gadgetry. Guitar players usually have more chaos. Are you feeling alright?

That's not life according to the usual picture of the guitar stable. Not enough wires all over the floor and different colors plus microphones, stands and various electronic gadgetry. Guitar players usually have more chaos. Are you feeling alright?

Under the carpet. I have OCD...msp_biggrin.gif

Lets see.

I came to West Virginia to do a 5 week job and met a beautiful young blond bartender. happy.gif

That was almost 2 years ago. biggrin.gif

Hey, life happens. It seems to be going well for you, and may it continue to be so.

Stuff happens one doesn't expect.

I'd left a small bass amp at the office where it sat all summer etc...

Then an emergency call... I had my wife grab one of my mikes, and it'll be the pa system for tonight's holiday lighted parade. One never knows why things happen.

My best to you and the lady!

m

Well now, your gear is still looking great.

Happy T'Day weekend. Good to see a post from you.

Yep, it's been quite a while. Help me out . . . whatz yer favorite guitar and amp brands again? . B)

20151124_203313-1_zpsftvoqwpk.jpg

Hey Axe good to see you doing well. I stopped back in last week looks like we're going for a reunion tour we need Thunder and a few others if there not banned still lol. Gear looks good although I'm seeing a theme I think 😜

And getting caught by a blonde bartender seems about right, I got caught down in Arizona 30 years ago by a little dark haired Mexican beauty and haven't ever thought about roaming again it happens and in my case it was the best thing that could of happened to me he'll I'm still here which says something.

Good to see everybody again though.

Retro