Gibson Brands Forums

Scenery at the Fitness Centre

skilsaw

I'm retired and have entered the "Old Geezer" stage of life. But I still appreciate watching physically fit bodies of the opposite gender work out. The thump, thump, thump of a young person pounding out the miles on a treadmill can be intoxicating. Me? I'm on the exercise bike. Average heart rate 135 beats per minute.

I am not one for fitness centers after a lifetime of playing tennis outdoors and distance running, also outdoors.

But as one who is now in the geezer phase of life myself (I am 56), I must confess that I am very happy that I took up swimming cardio laps, every other morning.

I never take a break from it, I swim 30 to 35 minutes of steady laps in the local (mostly indoor) pools, every other day.

Now, to your original point;

YES I love it when beautiful female swimmers show up in their Speedos and their bikinis, and swim in the lanes nearby.

I do love watching fit, beautiful female bodies.

And even moderately fit, sort-of-beautiful female bodies.

OKAY, I'll admit it, I love watching ALL the female swimmers as they come and go, whether they are fit or beautiful or not!

They all deserve my attention, as I churn away in my own lane, and by God, I'm going to give it to them!

[crying]

I have to be carefull, married and 63, well almost. I still look around the gym, not to lust but there are very beautiful girls lurking about. What normal red blooded guy doesn't take a look at a sexy lady working out? When I was young and at Golds gym, I was working chest day with two other guys. An oriental sexy gal came over in front of us on the peck dec machine and did roman chair sit-ups with her back to us. She wasn't wearing anything under the very short skimpy loose shorts and bared all she had. It was almost too much for the three of us to bear and we were all married. We had to quit and go to a different machine as she left nothing to the imagination.

kudos to ya Skilsaw.

refreshing to see an oldster start a thread about something positive! [thumbup]

As you have eloquently noted, if you drag yourself far enough away from the computer/TV news/talkback radio, there's some beautiful sights to be seen in this world.

Might I take the liberty of adding the swiming pool and walking track to your prospective exercise routine - I think you'll find you are similarly visually rewarded. Good for the heart-rate!

You don't need to go to a fitness centre to see beautiful girls, they are all around every day but best in the summer. I can say as an older man it's one of the few things that doesn't diminish with age.

On the Mediterranean beaches the girls go topless and on the Greek Islands without anything at all. This has gone on since the hippie days of late sixty's.

However for all the beautiful sights there are on the beaches they are plenty you would have wished they had kept their clothes on.

You don't need to go to a fitness centre to see beautiful girls, they are all around every day but best in the summer. I can say as an older man it's one of the few things that doesn't diminish with age.

On the Mediterranean beaches the girls go topless and on the Greek Islands without anything at all. This has gone on since the hippie days of late sixty's.

However for all the beautiful sights there are on the beaches they are plenty you would have wished they had kept their clothes on.

There are topless girls on most of the beaches here in summer!

Its funny how some countries do and some don't. English girls go topless on holiday abroad but not on English beaches.

A friend of mine on holiday in France ran into one of his customers on the beach by chance. She was topless as was his girlfriend. They passed the time of day, where are you staying have you eaten at this or that restaurant as you do but when he got home and tried to continue business his calls were never taken. Strange!

There are topless girls on most of the beaches here in summer!

Archived