Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Carousel octagonal knobs

Kriszuki

I am looking to find out how to buy some Epiphone carousel knobs in cream. They are being manufactured again as they are on the new 1939 Electar Century lap steels.

I have contacted Epiphone and Gibson to ask but not having much luck as I am told they only supply them when they are for warranty repairs.

But, if they are being made there must be a place in the world where I can get in touch with the manufacturers directly?

Anybody that can help me out I would be really grateful. If someone does have any vintage ones for sale I would be v.interested. I'm looking for 4!

Cheers!

post-74732-000201400 1449568906_thumb.jpg

I am looking to find out how to buy some Epiphone carousel knobs in cream. They are being manufactured again as they are on the new 1939 Electar Century lap steels.

I have contacted Epiphone and Gibson to ask but not having much luck as I am told they only supply them when they are for warranty repairs.

But, if they are being made there must be a place in the world where I can get in touch with the manufacturers directly?

Anybody that can help me out I would be really grateful. If someone does have any vintage ones for sale I would be v.interested. I'm looking for 4!

Cheers!

I knew Allparts used to sell them, but they were out of stock for a long time, just checked and they are back for sale-

https://www.allparts.com/PK-8173-028-Light-Cream-Lizard-Hat-Pointer-Knob_p_2937.html

Archived