Gibson Brands Forums
Limelight

Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders

Guest EJ

I have the same issue as Lucky when trying to activate.

I just tried setting up the software but I kept getting the message "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support" after I uploaded the CRQ file. I downloaded it to the Desktop like the instructions said to, but for some reason I keep getting this message. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest EJ

I have the same issue as Lucky when trying to activate.

I just tried setting up the software but I kept getting the message "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support" after I uploaded the CRQ file. I downloaded it to the Desktop like the instructions said to, but for some reason I keep getting this message. Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried several browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and still the same message.

I have tried several browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and still the same message.

Can you login into your Cakewalk account and check that DD LE is among your products? Do you generate the CRQ file for the LE edition? Do you have the date/time of your computer updated?

Guest EJ

Thank you for the answer.

When I login to cakewalk.com I see at My Products: Deckadance DD_DJTECH_101_SERIES_LE_EDITION

Date and time of my computer are checked and ok.

Within Deckadance settings I used the following:

1. Export your activation request to a file -> "For LE Edition"

Still getting the same message: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support"

...still getting the same message: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support"

Could you attach to this post the CRQ file that you have generated (zipped)? I will send it to the store developers so that they can fix any problem related.

Guest EJ

Could you attach to this post the CRQ file that you have generated (zipped)? I will send it to the store developers so that they can fix any problem related.

Luis,

Do I have to send the zipped CRQ file via this post or via a specific mail address?

Thanks

Guest EJ

Ok, got it, you can delete it now. Btw, send me a private message with your Cakewalk user email (...just to provide Cakewalk's store developers with all the info).

Thank you for the support.

I don't see the option the send you a private message. How can I send an private message to you? Is that a specific option in this forum or do I have to send the information via Email? If so could you send me the email address?

Thanks.

Thank you for the support.

I don't see the option the send you a private message. How can I send an private message to you? Is that a specific option in this forum or do I have to send the information via Email? If so could you send me the email address?

Thanks.

Don't worry, it looks like that they don't need your email by the moment. Just one question, when you try to get the activation response file, Are you using this link http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2-activation.html ?

We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Offline-Activation) it generates an error.

Guest EJ

Don't worry, it looks like that they don't need your email by the moment. Just one question, when you try to get the activation response file, Are you using this link http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2-activation.html ?

We are noticing that if you use Cakewalk's activation site (https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Offline-Activation) it generates an error.

Yes, I used this link http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2-activation.html

Yes, I got them. I have send the info to store's developers. Have you tried to generate the activation response file with a different internet browser? I ask this because the developer told me that the request file looks to work correctly. Another user had a similar problem and he was able to solve it using Explorer instead of Chrome.

Guest EJ

Yes, I got them. I have send the info to store's developers. Have you tried to generate the activation response file with a different internet browser? I ask this because the developer told me that the request file looks to work correctly. Another user had a similar problem and he was able to solve it using Explorer instead of Chrome.

I tried the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Opera. Wihtin all browsers I receive the following message when I want to activate Deckadance via http://www.stantondj.com/deckadance-2-activation.html: "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support."

I am a new user of Deckadance which was included with the Behringer CMD Studio 4a I am using. I did successfully get the LE edition by following the instructions on the card. However, I would like to upgrade and take advantage of the $49 discount price but I can't seem to find a way to do so. I read the forum and noticed that it was possible via Image-Line but it appears that is not a viable way any more. Can someone provide me with a pointer or two on how to get this done?

Guest Chris Peychev

Hi I lost my ticket for the downloafld.I purchased cmd 4a midi and i have the invoice and all.can i get a new ticket?

Guest Chris Peychev

Hi I lost my ticket for the downloafld.I purchased cmd 4a midi and i have the invoice and all.can i get a new ticket?

Guest Rick

I have the CMD-4a since end June 2016. I contact the support without response; For test, i installed Dekadance 2 in my PC, but i have to use outside with my laptop. The licence request didn't work 2 times. I'm really stucked, your my last help. I have to trasfert the liscense in my laptop.

THX In advance group.

PS : That machine is really nice beast to mix for the price.

Guest Toni

Hi people,

I Hope i ended up in the right section/Forum. I Google everything and tried everything in the settings but i Just cant find a Solution.. i want my fq-knobs to Kill the whole hights/mids/lows because they only Kill like 70%. My Behringer cmd mm-1 doesnt have Kill Buttons thats why i have to do it like this.

Hope you can help me :)

Hi people,

I Hope i ended up in the right section/Forum. I Google everything and tried everything in the settings but i Just cant find a Solution.. i want my fq-knobs to Kill the whole hights/mids/lows because they only Kill like 70%. My Behringer cmd mm-1 doesnt have Kill Buttons thats why i have to do it like this.

Hope you can help me :)

The only solution to this is to write a custom MIDI script file for the MM-1 to handle this (it's not an easy task for a non programmer).