Gibson Brands Forums
Limelight

Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders

I have the CMD-4a since end June 2016. I contact the support without response; For test, i installed Dekadance 2 in my PC, but i have to use outside with my laptop. The licence request didn't work 2 times. I'm really stucked, your my last help. I have to trasfert the liscense in my laptop.

Have you tried to get the license request with a different internet browser?

I have the deckadance LE voucher, got my behringer product registered, license code uploaded, tried everything, cakewalk site shows product licenses, cant get it activated, would LOVE to try the software, aboout to give up because Virtual DJ works PERFECT out the box, PLEASE HELP

Olá meu nome é Francerley estou igual a outro post, Eu apenas tentei configurar o software Deckadance, mas continuei recebendo a mensagem. Um arquivo de resposta de autorização não pode ser gerado, se esse erro persistir, entre em contato com o Suporte Técnico depois de eu carregar o arquivo CRQ. Eu baixei o Desktop como as instruções ditas, mas por algum motivo eu continuo recebendo esta mensagem. Qualquer ajuda seria apreciada

HOLA, HE SEGUIDO LOS PASOS PARA ACTIVAR EL DECKADANCE, PERO CUANDO ME REMITEN A LA PAGINA DE CAKEWALK, ME DICE QUE NO PUEDO ACTIVAR PRODUCTOS DE OTROS FABRICANTES, QUE DEBO HACER?

HOLA, HE SEGUIDO LOS PASOS PARA ACTIVAR EL DECKADANCE, PERO CUANDO ME REMITEN A LA PAGINA DE CAKEWALK, ME DICE QUE NO PUEDO ACTIVAR PRODUCTOS DE OTROS FABRICANTES, QUE DEBO HACER?

Te he enviado un mensaje privado.

Olá meu nome é Francerley estou igual a outro post, Eu apenas tentei configurar o software Deckadance, mas continuei recebendo a mensagem. Um arquivo de resposta de autorização não pode ser gerado, se esse erro persistir, entre em contato com o Suporte Técnico depois de eu carregar o arquivo CRQ. Eu baixei o Desktop como as instruções ditas, mas por algum motivo eu continuo recebendo esta mensagem. Qualquer ajuda seria apreciada

Hola, ¿Puedes activar la opción de recibir mensajes privados en el foro? Necesito enviarte un "private message" con una solución para tu problema.

Hi Luis,

I have made numerous attempts to register Deckadance 2 LE on 3 computers (Win 10, Win 7, Win Server 2008) with several different browsers (Explorer with cookies enabled, Chrome, Firefox & Pale Moon)

I always get the "An authorization response file could not be generated, if this error persists please contact Technical Support." error.

I have remade the crq file several times too.

Please help.

PM sent.

Hi Luis

I bought Behringer CMD studio 4A I have behringer vaucher for Deckadance LE but to register this product I need cackewald account but there is no chances to do it because it's blocked. How can I activate DD LE without cakewalc account?

Hello! I need help.

They gave me the CMD Studio 2a, with Deckadance2 license. I followed the steps and was blocked in the step of creating an account in Cakewalk. Could you send me that mysterious private message that solves life for people?

Thanks in advance.

If you purchased a Behringer hardware unit and received a voucher for Deckadance LE Edition, please follow these steps to redeem your software:

Download and Install the latest demo:

Go to the Stanton Deckadance website and click "Demos" tab. Scroll down and download the demo for PC or Mac.

Stanton Deckadance2 Website

Enter your Behringer voucher code

Click the following link and enter your code (you may need to create a Cakewalk account, or use an existing account)

Voucher Code Entry Website

Activate Deckadance2

1. With Deckadance open click on the toolbar "Preferences" icon (top-left corner)
  2. Select "Registration" on the left menu.
  3. Under "Registration Steps":
    • Click "For LE Edition" and save the generated CRQ file to your desktop
    • Click "Activation Website" ** and upload your CRQ file.
    • Activation webpage will quickly send back a response DAT file. Save it to your desktop.
    • Click "Import Activation Response" and upload your *.DAT file

Activation is now complete. LE Edition serial-number should now be visible on the same registration screen.

=======================================================================================

** If you cannot access the Activation Page through Internet Explorer, please ensure your cookie settings:

1. Go to menu: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy - > Advanced
  2. "Override automatic cookie handling" should be Enabled.
  3. "Third-Party" cookies set to "Accept"
  4. "Always allow session cookies" is unchecked.

I have the same problem: bought a Behringer product with a Deckadance voucher, and because I can't create an account on the Cakewalk website (bought by Bandlab and they are not supporting the old site anymore) I can't activate my software.

What I don't understand is:

- Behring doesn't support this problem, they don't seem to care. I will never buy anything from them ever again.

- Bandlab doesn't want to support the old process and can't help with activating the software, I understand

- Gibson can't seem to help, but asks people to join the forum and post a message, followed with a pm message. I see a lot of people posting about this problem, why can't we update the forum with clear working instructions?

I hope this problem gets resolved, or I will return my hardware.

Hi Luis

I have Behringer CMD Studio 4A and I can't register my Deckadance LE because I can't create new cakewalk account. I see that You are sending a PM to people who has that kind of problem, could You send me this PM? I realy want to use ma dackadance LE.

Best Regards

I have had my Behringer CMD 4A for a few years but took some time off of using it. My Deckadance software now crashes when I try to apply effects. I was going to uninstall and reinstall, but with the issues everyone is having registering, do I even attempt it? I have my LE license, but does the company even support the software now?

Question for Moderator

Is this possible to activate Deckadance LE from Behringer voucher if You don't have cakewalk account? I bought CMD Studio 4A and can't activate this program. You send PM to some people and for some not what is the key?

best regards

Hubert

hello i was told to post here regarding dekadance that came with my behringer cmd 4a, i found out that i cannot create a cakewalk account to receive my free download of dekadance.

Hi, i have the same issues like all the others with the registration of Deckdance LE. I bought a Behringer CMD Studio 2a an can't make the account.

May you please help me?

Can anybody please help me out on how to install the Deckadance LE??

Apparently I cannot send or receive private messages on this forum :/ Is there another way???

Already contacted help center, no reply...

Can anybody please help me out on how to install the Deckadance LE??

Apparently I cannot send or receive private messages on this forum :/ Is there another way???

Already contacted help center, no reply...

I have sent you a private message. I think that you cannot use private messages till you don't write a post in the forum.