Gibson Brands Forums
Limelight

Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders

hola buena tarde

hace poco compre el cmd studio 4a que viene con la licencia del deckadance2 LE no e podido registrar por que en la pagina de cakewalk no se pueden crear cuentas nuevas

agradesco tu ayuda

Hello, I purchased a CMD STUDIO 4A and have since discovered that there is no longer the deckadance coupon and the only information they provide for me, a MAC user, is to contact this forum. Can anyone help as I have a gig coming up soon?

Hello, I purchased CMD Studio 2a recently from Amazon.es. I have the same issue with the activation of the software as i do not already have an account.

Can I get further instructions please?

Thanks

Chris

I have the same issue where I have purchased CMD studio 2A and can not create cakewalk account in order to activate deckadance 2 LE voucher and have been waiting weeks seems like to finally be able to post on here to get a possible fix???? Please help?

Hi all, I need help accessing the deckadance le provided with my new behringer cmd studio 4a. The problem comes when asked to create a cakewalk account. You just can't. Long story short emailed all relevant customer service representatives at bandlab, behringer, Stanton, etc .

Most responses lead me to this thread.

I have a demo with a one month license... But it won't last long

Any guidance would be magic 😀

Thanks

I got a registration key for Deckadance with my new CMD studio 2a, and I need to create an account on Cakewalk, however when I try to do this a message comes up that says "New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled." Is there any way to register my software that's maybe a workaround for this? Please advise - Thank yo

Hello,

I bought a lightly used Behringer CMD Studio 2a last week and it didn't come with the voucher for Deckadance LE. I found your forum and I was hoping that you might be able to help me out. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Chris F

On 11/11/2018 at 1:22 PM, milkymilky said:

Hi, can anyone help with the behringer voucher. I can't create a cakewalk account and thus activate the deckadance..

Please help thanks

I am in the same boat. Behringer CMD 4a. The voucher takes me to this site which then sends me to cakewalk but the cakewalk website is not allowing for the registration of any new accounts. I would like to get the software for this device.  What's worse is in order contact their support they require a registered account.

I recently purchased the Behringer CMD-PL1. I’m having the same problem as most with the registration. It’s stuck in demo mode. Any help?

Hi Luis,

I've tried everything... download every kind of plugins and softwares... none of them work

Please understand that Cakewalk DOESN'T let anybody to create a new account... without that can't go far with the suggestion "Read my first post" ...I've read it 100 times, done every step but just running round and round ending up Cakewalk website which doesn't allow to open new account...........

Thanks