Gibson Brands Forums

Throw in guitar to close a deal

duane v

I've been doing my guitar shopping at the smaller ma and pa shops lately, and I gotta say you can really get the most of your deals [thumbup]

As an example I purchased a new high-end Gibson acoustic and they threw in this three pickup 1976 LPC at a great price. Though it's a second and only for the reason there is a slight finish bleed over on the back body binding.... Other than that it's a very very solid instrument

125317B_zpsmvli9xjy.jpg

125317_zps8zdundr6.jpg

125317D_zps0g3mwfbi.jpg

Absolutely beautiful and in very good condition....I'd love one. Looks perfect!

I saw the pics of the acoustic too.. [love] [love] ...very envious, I'd seen pics of similar others with various stunning woods and bling - wish I still had the spending power!

I've been doing my guitar shopping at the smaller ma and pa shops lately, and I gotta say you can really get the most of your deals [thumbup]

As an example I purchased a new high-end Gibson acoustic and they threw in this three pickup 1976 LPC at a great price. Though it's a second and only for the reason there is a slight finish bleed over on the back body binding.... Other than that it's a very very solid instrument

125317B_zpsmvli9xjy.jpg

125317_zps8zdundr6.jpg

125317D_zps0g3mwfbi.jpg

Nice....back in the late 70's early 80's I had an El Degas that was an exact copy of the same guitar....I don't even remember what I did with ( prob sold it but I just don't remember doing it) it but for what it was it was a great axe.

Guest Farnsbarns

125317B_zpsmvli9xjy.jpg

125317_zps8zdundr6.jpg

125317D_zps0g3mwfbi.jpg

Ooh. If you decide to sell it PM me up. I've been after a 76 for ages (same year as me! )

Archived