Gibson Brands Forums

I Hereby Nominate Sal For Prez......

Murph

I know politics ain't allowed but, sheeze.......

I don't care for the current crop.

He does know economics.

I bet he could be tough if he wanted.

He's better looking than Marco Rubio. <_<

Who's with me?

I know politics ain't allowed but, sheeze.......

I don't care for the current crop.

He does know economics.

I bet he could be tough if he wanted.

He's better looking than Marco Rubio. <_<

Who's with me?

Do votes from Canada count?? If so, I'm in for Sal 2016.

Even though I try NOT to pay attention to American politics, I agree - the current crop seems at best substandard, and at worst......bizarre.

Whilst undoubtedly a Man Of The People, i'm afraid his political opponents would be ruthless in their attacks on some of the baggage he carries....

"The Taylor Incident" for starters!

Not to mention the recent confession of divorcing his J-50, having a fling with others, then re-marrying the J-50. And his general polyamory when it comes to guitars.

I think Sal has made it clear. He made a mistake with the Taylor. He admitted it and had moved on. I prefer to see his renewed commitment to his J-50 as a step in mending this error.

I'm certainly leaning towards voting for Sal, but I need to know more about these set lists of his when he plays out. "Brown Eyed Girl" is troublesome. However, "Brown Eyed Girl" and "Proud Mary" would be grounds for expulsion. Unless redeemed by an obscure Bob Dylan or Neil Young tune.

Our campaign slogan will be---A GIBSON IN EVERY HOME.......However, Sal has something that is a fatal flaw to every politician and because of it he would never be elected. He's TOO HONEST AND TRUTHFUL.

Not to mention that he would loose the Martin vote!!! All those perfectionists.....

Whilst undoubtedly a Man Of The People, i'm afraid his political opponents would be ruthless in their attacks on some of the baggage he carries....

"The Taylor Incident" for starters!

No, the fact he had a Taylor will be a big boost for the liberal voters.

Archived