Gibson Brands Forums

finally stopped messing around...

harmonicchaos

and bought that damn bigsby ive been gas-ing for, for so long.

Now I just have to make sure I don't fuc:k things up during the installation.

I'm going to try some nice slippery graph tech saddles before I try a roller bridge..

Hey nikko, how are you liking your bigsby?

I just thought I'd also add that we are having some heavy duty computer issues right now so I can only post on my sisters phone. So posts may be few and far between... and also laden with typos etc.

EDIT:And guitar lssons are going very well! He is surprised at how much I know and says I've got some talent. We ended up going over a half hour today... He said he likes doing lessons with me. He's really a cool guy and musician.

Not trying to sound full of myself but when you're unsure if youre any good at all its nice to know that you havnt done too bad of a job teaching yourslef. My confidence has improved sooo much just hearing that. I love guitar, I'm glad Im not terrible at it.

Send Me a PM With Any Comments, Questions, Complaints, Thoughts etc...

...And Together We Can Make The Forums A Safer Place For Posters!

That reaminds of those truckers that have that have that sticker that says Hows my drving? and has a # etc...Welcome back btw

Send Me a PM With Any Comments' date=' Questions, Complaints, Thoughts etc...

...And Together We Can Make The Forums A Safer Place For Posters!

That reaminds of those truckers that have that have that sticker that says Hows my drving? and has a # etc...Welcome back btw[/quote']

yeah it was based a bit on a 'how's my driving' type thing... It amused me at least..

I'm going to be somewhat irregular in posting due to aforementioned problems but I'll post when I can.

I wish you the best of luck with your Bisby =)

I love them. They must work great with LPs too. Would you care to tell me wich model it is exactely?

Good to have you back' date=' Harmonica![/quote']

Thanks man!

Its a bigsby b7 kit and its going on my lp vm.

Yeah I'm a sucks for tremelos. And I love the way bigsby look and sound

I wish you the best of luck with your Bisby =)

I love them. They must work great with LPs too. Would you care to tell me wich model it is exactely?

Good to have you back' date=' Harmonica![/quote']

Thanks man!

Its a bigsby b7 kit and its going on my lp vm.

Yeah I'm a sucks for tremelos. And I love the way bigsby look and sound

Archived