Gibson Brands Forums

Must really suck?

Homz

Must really suck to be from Canada? All that cold and no penguins.

Some parts of Canada are just as far South as California. Its never sucked being a Canadian.

How much do you pay for health care?....its a shame to go into debt for a minor surgical procedure.

I dont have that worry.

Some parts of Canada are just as far South as California. Its never sucked being a Canadian.

How much do you pay for health care?....its a shame to go into debt for a minor surgical procedure.

I dont have that worry.

For those who are humor impaired, it was a joke. Hence the penguin thing.

Suck???

Reasons why Canada is awesome:

- Free Health care

- SNOWMOBILING

- Our milk does not contain RGBH and comes in far superior bags

- On the whole we are smarter, happier, and live longer

- TV rocks, like how is illegal to advertise prescription medication and people are more relaxed about sex and violence)

- We spell and say things the AWESOME way, the CORRECT way

- We're not at war all the time

- We are hilarious -

...Ricky' date=' Bubbles and Julian aka Trailer Park Boys. [/quote'] and Corner Gas and several comedians all being Canadian

And since this is a guitar forum, I HAVE to mention Neil Young, Rush, the Tragically Hip (EXTREMELY UNDERRATED), THe Band, and many more of my favorite musicians.

If you gave me some more time I'm sure this list could get to be very long but heres a good starter

We've been protecting your Canadian a$$es since WWII

We were in the war 2 years before you were....we were also beside you, brothers in arms on D-day.

We gave you Pam Anderson, but blew it with Celine Dion...for that im sorry. lol

Take this as a joke guys.....Lets not get into a Canadian/American "thing" okay?

Im a half hour from the border ( Niagara )...Ive been to the US many times by car, plane etc.

I have always found friends and wonderful people everywhere weve been, and I truely love the USA

Now that ive kissed enough a.s.s......lets get on with it! lol

We were in the war 2 years before you were....we were also beside you' date=' brothers in arms on D-day.

We gave you Pam Anderson, but blew it with Celine Dion...for that im sorry. lol[/quote']

LoL. You Canadians do have a sense of humor like no others. Wasn't John Candy Canadian? Second City Television. RUSH kicks ***! For those those alone, I'm happy to call you Canadians brothers. =D>

I wonder how long Canada has been looked at by Americans as the last refuge. A place to run off to if things get so unbearable that you'd give up your citizenship rather then deal with the problem. As an American I say to Canada, Sorry for sending you our unwanted, losers, and/or down-trodden. And to you who leave for Canada, hope you enjoyed the fish.

Archived