Gibson Brands Forums

Updated list of worthless politicians. Feel free to add non-Americans

Homz

I sort of feel all are no good SOB's, but it seems some are worse then others. I am trying to poke em in the eye with a sharp stick. Unfortunately I only have so many sharpened sticks and it's just to easy to say all of them.

This type of leading thread allows all of us to observe the character of the posters in a more detailed way then questions like "how do you like your R9?".

It's not so much what you feel or think. It's more a matter of how much passion in which you do feel.

Other optional meaning of the thread is: Homz is a ****.

After reading this news story this morning, I am tempted to add our new president. I voted for the guy and like(d) him a lot, but this does not sit right with me after eight years of that slimeball Cheney.

Obama, who pledged in the presidential campaign that lobbyists “won’t find a job in my White House,” issued the ethics rules during his first full day in office. They bar lobbyists from working on matters they lobbied about during the previous two years.

Several lawmakers, including Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., also have expressed concern about the nomination of another former lobbyist, William Lynn, as deputy defense secretary. The White House last week waived the ethics rules for Lynn, who lobbied on behalf of defense contractor Raytheon. That paves the way for Lynn to work broadly on military issues.

I had a dog once who was great when he was getting attention. But as soon as you started to ignore him, he went in the corner of the living room and took a big old crap.

We ended up putting him in a dog kennel in the back yard and chaining him to a tree.

Obama may make my list at some time' date=' but I will give him a chance first. BTW. As I did GW. bush.

[/quote']

I didn't make my comment lightly. I not only voted for him, I contributed towards his campaign fund and actively supported him. He couldn't find one other Washington asshole for that job? Nobody else in the country was qualified? In office just a little over a week and he already breaks one of his campaign promises that he didn't need to break? It wasn't like he said he wouldn't raise taxes and then found that the budget required it; this was an appointment that could have been filled by some other joker just as easily.

I'm pissed as hell about this. If he wants my support again for another four years after the first term, he'd better remember just who the hell got him there in the first place - his supporters!

Archived