Gibson Brands Forums

Updated list of worthless politicians. Feel free to add non-Americans

Homz

I didn't make my comment lightly. I not only voted for him' date=' I contributed towards his campaign fund and actively supported him. He couldn't find one other Washington as[b'][/b]shole for that job? Nobody else in the country was qualified? In office just a little over a week and he already breaks one of his campaign promises that he didn't need to break? It wasn't like he said he wouldn't raise taxes and then found that the budget required it; this was an appointment that could have been filled by some other joker just as easily.

I'm pissed as hell about this. If he wants my support again for another four years after the first term, he'd better remember just who the hell got him there in the first place - his supporters!

Good points all. I still wait to see results. No matter how corrupt the flock. it is the preacher who gets the blame. I hope I never need to cast blame. I will if there are no results though.

After reading Rich's post I can only say... beware of the jonas brothers.

Down here the president (when just a candidate) was just like obama: he became a celebrity before becoming president, and no he was not an actor or a musician... then he won... started doing all the stuff he said he never would, and started hanging with the people he said he wouldnt, he talks about left and says he is all about left but he is getting as rich as bill gates by taking our stuff. That's just how politics work... and now its worst because anyone who's been on tv or has had a little spotlight, can become president (or whatever) just because he is popular.

Politics work exactly like the music industry right now. You dont have to play any instrument, sing, dance, or even write, as long as they think they can labbel you and your "brothers" the next beatles or the next led zep.

Running for president (and getting elected) is not based on your cappabilities, strengts and experience in a given field, its about who is more popular and looks better on tv.

Good points all. I still wait to see results. No matter how corrupt the flock. it is the preacher who gets the blame. I hope I never need to cast blame. I will if there are no results though.

This wasn't flock, the preacher did the appointing and did exactly what he said he wouldn't do. If the blame doesn't fall directly to him, then who does it fall to?

After reading Rich's post I can only say... beware of the jonas brothers.

Down here the president (when just a candidate) was just like obama: he became a celebrity before becoming president' date=' and no he was not an actor or a musician... then he won... started doing all the stuff he said he never would, and started hanging with the people he said he wouldnt, he talks about left and says he is all about left but he is getting as rich as bill gates by taking our stuff. That's just how politics work... and now its worst because anyone who's been on tv or has had a little spotlight, can become president (or whatever) just because he is popular.

Politics work exactly like the music industry right now. You dont have to play any instrument, sing, dance, or even write, as long as they think they can labbel you and your "brothers" the next beatles or the next led zep.

Running for president (and getting elected) is not based on your cappabilities, strengts and experience in a given field, its about who is more popular and looks better on tv.

[/quote']

Some madaf*** around here did exactely the same. He was a proeminent sociologist and a guy with a lot of knowledge and supposedly honest, but one os his first statements when he became a presidenta was: "Forget everything I said in my books."

I won't add no politician to the ist because you guys probably don't even know they exist... And it's too big of a list.

Homz I can not believe that you did not include Representative Barney Frank. He's the head of the Banking and Finance committee. The guy's been sleeping with the Chief Financial Officer of Fredie Mac and both Fannie and Fredie Mac have contributed nearly $100K to his reelection campaigns.

Come on! That's what's wrong with America.

Barney Frank.

Australia:

John Howard (recently defeated Prime Minister of Australia)

Archbishop Pell - the Popes senior guy in Oz

On John Howard:

Bush called him his "Man of Steel" - which basically meant that Howard just bent over and did anything that Bush told him to do - including sending Australian troops to Iraq.

On Pell:

I totally agree about listing the Vatican - but please include every senior representative of the Pope in every other country in the world. We have Archbishop Pell - a very pious and backward looking member of the clergy who contributes to reducing the number of church goers every day, simply by opening his mouth.

Homz I can not believe that you did not include Representative Barney Frank. He's the head of the Banking and Finance committee. The guy's been sleeping with the Chief Financial Officer of Fredie Mac and both Fannie and Fredie Mac have contributed nearly $100K to his reelection campaigns.

Come on! That's what's wrong with America.

Barney Frank.

+1000=d>

dem00n' date=' I have to ask...

How is it that you have three different sigs and they are each a grammatical nightmare? Please tell me English is your second language.

[/quote']

Ya i learned english at the age of 4...i was taught greek at first but i dont know to write greek that well or read it...

Archived