Gibson Brands Forums

Scent of a woman

Mr. Gibson

Oddly enough, a girlfriend I dated in High School wore "English Leather" (Men's cologne), and it smelled awesome, on HER!

Since then, I guess I'd have to say "Halston" perfume, or Channel #19! But, it all depends on the woman's body chemistry,

and how those scents react to it. And, that goes for ANY perfume, or cologne!

CB

With Perfumes, and Colognes, like so many things in life..."A little goes a long way!" And, the lighter, the better, IMHO.

I can't stand heavy, overly musky perfumes. They actually make me nauseous, and/or dizzy! Especially, if the scent arrives,

before the person who's wearing it.

Clean scent, from soap and water is always good, too. [thumbup]

CB

With Perfumes, and Colognes, like so many things in life..."A little goes a long way!" And, the lighter, the better, IMHO.

I can't stand heavy, overly musky perfumes. They actually make me nauseous, and/or dizzy! Especially, if the scent arrives,

before the person who's wearing it.

Clean scent, from soap and water is always good, too. [thumbup]

CB

Yeah, moderation is definitely the key. The scent should be faint enough to draw you in, not so powerful that it blows you away

I've always loved how my girlfriend smells with no perfume or anything though. Her skin smells a little bit sweet to me. I don't know what it is, but it's beautiful. Must be pheromones or something

Yeah, moderation is definitely the key. The scent should be faint enough to draw you in, not so powerful that it blows you away

I've always loved how my girlfriend smells with no perfume or anything though. Her skin smells a little bit sweet to me. I don't know what it is, but it's beautiful. Must be pheromones or something

There is definitely a body chemistry compatibility component going on. Especially, when it comes to scents/perfumes/cologne's.

Just because some perfume or cologne smells good, in a bottle, doesn't mean it will, on everyone's skin. Men, or women!

As far as Au-Natural goes, as long as one is healthy, clean, and well groomed, that's best! In fact, there are a lot of places,

work places especially, where colognes and perfumes are simply not allowed.

CB

Archived