Gibson Brands Forums

Amazon sale

LarryUK

I got one for 795 recently and I can say sincerely they are wonderful guitars. Great tone, great slim taper neck. Watch out for the finish, especially op around the neck joins. The brass nut will need replacing when bends start pinging, usually the e. Gibson cs will send you a replacement titanium one if you ask nicely. IMHO the best guitars for the price of 2015. Thoroughly recommended!

Yeah some nice deals again and although it's not in the sale per se, if I hadn't bought a 175D, I'd have bought one of these Les Paul ES guitars - which fwiw, don't come with autotuners. The only thing that might put me off now, apart from the fact I bought a 175D instead, is there are a few available from Amazon Warehouse in 'Good' condition which suggests to me they've been sold and returned to Amazon; which begs the question, why have they been returned. Still, the returns are available at a very good price!

615K5oJqWML._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah some nice deals again and although it's not in the sale per se, if I hadn't bought a 175D, I'd have bought one of these Les Paul ES guitars - which fwiw, don't come with autotuners. The only thing that might put me off now, apart from the fact I bought a 175D instead, is there are a few available from Amazon Warehouse in 'Good' condition which suggests to me they've been sold and returned to Amazon; which begs the question, why have they been returned. Still, the returns are available at a very good price!

615K5oJqWML._SL1500_.jpg

One day son, one day! [thumbup]

Archived