Gibson Brands Forums

Some Of Us Have To Work Today.........

Murph

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called his cell.

The wife said, "Where are you? You know we have lots to do."

He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up…

"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well I am in the gun shop next door to that."

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called his cell.

The wife said, "Where are you? You know we have lots to do."

He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up…

"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well I am in the gun shop next door to that."

Aw, that's cruel! I hope you went to the gun shop after picking up that diamond necklace! [biggrin]

"Well I am in the guitar shop next door to that," is more like it. . B)

Yep, and if you bring home a new guitar after making that call, you're going to be wearing it around your neck as a necklace. Wonder if his head would fit through a soundhole?

Some of us have to work today?-------GOD FORBID! If you can retire early, do it.

LoL.

Well, it DOES help explain why I'm up and posting a joke at 5:53 A.M. on a Saturday morning.

[rolleyes]

Archived