Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rezzonator

Ableton Audio Routing/Headphone Cue

I may be missing something obvious here but is there a way to user Deckadance as a vst and still be able to cue up tracks via headphones. I am using it within Ableton Live and it works like a dream syncing up to Live. However I cannot seem to find any way of cueing up a deck in headphones without it also coming out the speakers. I am using the Roland Aira MX1 as my main audio interface. The audio from Deckadance is going out to the master channel from its midi track but there are no audio routing options beyond that to be able to send say Deck B to headphones whilst Deck a is playing etc. Anyone got any ideas if this is possible? Hope this makes sense!

Yes, it's possible. Check the picture attached. The trick is to use one audio track ("2 Audio" in the pic) and set "Audio From: 1-Deckadance 2, Monitor L/R Deckadance 2" and set "Audio To: .....to wherever you want to route the headphones output"
[attachment=20421:live_headphones.jpg]

[quote name='Luis Serrano' timestamp='1452297654' post='1728677']
Yes, it's possible. Check the picture attached. The trick is to use one audio track ("2 Audio" in the pic) and set "Audio From: 1-Deckadance 2, Monitor L/R Deckadance 2" and set "Audio To: .....to wherever you want to route the headphones output"
[attachment=20421:live_headphones.jpg]
[/quote]