Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Junior Double Cutaway w/ P90's

shakey64

I'm itching for a Junior with P90's, and came across one on Craigs List. A tv yellow in good shape. I don't think they make them anymore. He is asking $350, which I don't know if its too much. Just curious if anyone has played or have one. Looks similar to the one Johnny Thunders of the the NY Dolls used. The double cutaway version with one P90.

I'm itching for a Junior with P90's, and came across one on Craigs List. A tv yellow in good shape. I don't think they make them anymore. He is asking $350, which I don't know if its too much. Just curious if anyone has played or have one. Looks similar to the one Johnny Thunders of the the NY Dolls used. The double cutaway version with one P90.

For a tad more (ok probably $200 more) you can get a new 2015 Gibson Special DC with P90's and a Hard Case. I've played a few of these (always had another call on my cash just as I was about to pull the trigger) and they are REALLY really guitars.

This isn't a generic Epi good but Gibson better post but simply, in this case, the Gibson is staggeringly good and staggeringly good value .

Archived