Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guidoken

Deckadance 2.51 Registration Problem

After install of Deckadance 2 V.2.51 on Win XP system i could not open the program.I got the same error as in another topic seen on this forum, with it i found the win xp solution file.Now deckadance opens perfect en it runs great, but i can't make registration.It says "Export Activation File Failure, Activation File hasn't Been Created Correctly". Deckadance came with a soundcard that i got.Already made the registration with the serial number that came with the soundcard.I've made printsreen of the error.

naamloos.jpg

The problem is that the new activation system is not valid for Windows XP. DD will work as a demo except in the case that you have an old Image Line license installed in your computer.

I built DD 2.51 XP version the other day for people updating from earlier versions (2.4x mainly) and still using Windows XP but there isn't any guarantee about future releases for XP.

I'm sorry to say that new users will have to use a more modern operating system version of Windows (Vista, 7, 8 or 10).

First i've got version 2.43, but i couldn't make registration with that also.It was always asking for a .reg file.O.K. no deckadance for me than, the demo mode is inpossible, audio drops always out.Thanks for the reply.

Hello I bought behringer equipments (CMD DC-1, LC-1, MM-1 and DV-1) and I have a problem with Deckadance 2.51 activation (with windows 8.1)

After "For LE Edition" activation, with this file "020316_1807_dd2_activation_request_LE.crq", the activation website give this message "Impossible de générer un fichier de réponse d'autorisation. Si l'erreur persiste, contactez le service d'assistance."

Thanks for the reply.

Now the product is activated... But after load of a music mp3, the action on " play " makes nothing!! (Only passage of the touch in the color blue)

Now the product is activated... But after load of a music mp3, the action on " play " makes nothing!! (Only passage of the touch in the color blue)

Make sure that your soundcard is correctly configured. If the soundcard is not selected then nothing happens when you press the "play" button.