Gibson Brands Forums

Glen Frey's died.

LarryUK

It's sad that these people are so rich and all their money couldn't help them. Steve Jobs, a billionaire died at 56. What chance do we stand? We stand as good a chance is the answer as life is fickle. But how you live it does help.

<br />couldn't believe it when my wife told me. had no idea he was ill.  this has not been a good year so far. Dallas Taylor has died as well... RIP.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

im a idiot. saw it on line but hadn't noticed the date. Dallas Taylor news is a year old.

It's sad that these people are so rich and all their money couldn't help them. Steve Jobs, a billionaire died at 56. What chance do we stand? We stand as good a chance is the answer as life is fickle. But how you live it does help.

you come into the world with nothing, and you leave with nothing. what happens in between,, gotta make the best of everyday.

doesn't matter if you have 25 bucks, or 25 billion,

be content.

God has a plan.

That arthritis is nasty stuff. Glen Fry had it really bad in both hands. When we saw Fleetwood Mac Lindsy Buckingham was rubbing his hands after playing a song. I think he has it real bad too. It's that medicine Doc's tell you to take. I know a Gal who has rumatoid arthritis and takes medication for it. She's had two surgery's and that medication caused issues with her. She developed serious heart burn and throat issues. Has troubles swallowing so they took her off of her medication. What worries me is when I had my Chemo from my brain tumor, 6 of the 7 chemo drugs they gave me cause early arthritis. My Doctor has diagnosed me with rumatoid arthritis. "Joy."

Archived