Gibson Brands Forums

Group photo

SteveT2

I like Your taste in guitars.

Yes, - as said above - You need a semi-hollow for next. Also, a Tele.

Cheers... Bence

Funny you mention that. My first was a Tele and I do want another. That one got stolen. At one time I did own a Hagstrom hollow body but sold it

A very nice group indeed. IMHO, I think you need a Gibson ES series semi hollow body guitar to add to your stable.

I came close to a 339 Studio but ultimate decided on the Lester while I can still hold the beast. Haven't put it on a scale yet but it doesn't feel bad. I did get a 3 inch wide strap though

You, sir, own a very nice harem of lovely temptresses.

[woot]

Thank you. I started with a Tele many moons ago so I've always had a thing for Fender maple necks. Just got this one back from the shop, the guy did an awesome job with it. But a few years ago I decided I wasn't getting any younger so I better get my Gibby. I got the SG when I was looking for a Lester a couple years ago, I just couldn't pass up the price. But it wasn't the LP I was looking for. This one just spoke to me and that was that

Nice group you have there! [thumbup]

The "Big Four" solidbodies are virtually a must in my opinion, so I consider adding a Telecaster a duty. :o

All the other guitars to come are options. [biggrin] Some more of the Big Four are fine, too. :)

Nice group you have there! [thumbup]

The "Big Four" solidbodies are virtually a must in my opinion, so I consider adding a Telecaster a duty. :o

All the other guitars to come are options. [biggrin] Some more of the Big Four are fine, too. :)

There will be another Tele at some point

Archived