• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cutaway_zpsyhn0ze5p.jpg

Headstock_zpsskzpeko9.jpg

Back_zpsarrodky6.jpg

And finally,

Full%20Shot_zpsurnsohdh.jpg

Obtained in unusual circumstances. I will not part with her. An acquaintance who deals in these things was not able to put a specific price on it due to rarity and suggested, if I were to sell, auction would be the better way to go.

She is a joy to play.

That's what tommy Emmanuel uses,,there awesome guitars👍

Yes but he does have an endorsement with the company but I assume he is more than happy with the guitars (which are not likely to be off-the-shelf) to use them. However. I have seen TE also play Taylor's, Larrivee's and various other makes. Then again given the talent the man has, I reckon he could make a Yamaha C40 sing like the angels.

A Maton to the average Aussie is like a hot chip (frenchfry) to the average seagull.

I got one of those too. An Original S6 QI. A fine unit they are indeed. Hehe

The Studio is Betty. If you haven't noticed, I love Betty Page. This was my main guitar for years and years. I play it every day. My Standard is my #1, but that one is in storage. I live in a flat. But me and Betty have been making sweet love for a long long time. [wub]

My favorite would be a Gibson VOS 1957 Les Paul Reissue. Not only is it about the nicest guitar I've ever played, but it has very sentimental value to me.

A lot of members have heard the story, so I won't run it in the ground. But it belonged to one of my best friends and helped him pick it out when he purchased it. I ended up inheriting that guitar after he passed away suddenly in 2014.

Here is a photo taken on the day he brought it home.

Goldtop002.jpg

My heavily modded '93 Epiphone G-400 will never leave my collection and will probably go to the grave with me. That is, as long as I can keep from breaking the toothpick-sized '61 neck! I love this thing dearly, although the SG in my Avatar is a close second.

20160218_210457_zpsuu7dheeq.jpg

Archived