Gibson Brands Forums

Who's Seen A U.F.O. ?

Murph

Yes, here it is:

Bence.

Thanks mate, i've seen them and that clip before thanks. I realise that's the Horton style but I though you were referring to flying saucer type configurations.

I can fly those in combat in a simulator program I have!!

For those that haven't seen it, it's an interesting article.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bigfoot seems to get a lot of mentions these days! Is he anything like our Drop Bears?

Very different, but they are on the same "side", so to speak.

You know, like old friends. Business partners, I think.

Pretty sure they belong to the same union.

Very different, but they are on the same "side", so to speak.

You know, like old friends. Business partners, I think.

Pretty sure they belong to the same union.

The thought of them having a "union" at all is scary!

I was thinking more about a union between Big Foot and our Drop Bear....interbreeding in other words.

Now that is just plain scary! Drop Bears in snow boots, can you imagine it? Big Foot sitting in trees waiting to drop on hapless hikers?

I was thinking more about a union between Big Foot and our Drop Bear....interbreeding in other words.

Now that is just plain scary! Drop Bears in snow boots, can you imagine it? Big Foot sitting in trees waiting to drop on hapless hikers?

I think if they are in love, and can't control themselves, who are we to say they shouldn't marry?

Now..either of them and rabbits...THAT'S what you should worry about. Real horror there, I would imagine for you.

I think if they are in love, and can't control themselves, who are we to say they shouldn't marry?

Now..either of them and rabbits...THAT'S what you should worry about. Real horror there, I would imagine for you.

That'd produce a carnivorous jackalope - bad news all around.

OMG! Breeding like rabbits....I've got it!

Now it's hard to imagine how that would happen? Rabbit with a ladder?

Ménage à trois? (Not in my paddock!)

OMG! Breeding like rabbits....I've got it!

Now it's hard to imagine how that would happen? Rabbit with a ladder?

Ménage à trois? (Not in my paddock!)

Never discount the seemingly impossible: a friend of mine didn't bother isolating his miniature stud from his Belgian mares and he wound up with a small herd (pun unintended) of tiny Belgians!

Never discount the seemingly impossible: a friend of mine didn't bother isolating his miniature stud from his Belgian mares and he wound up with a small herd (pun unintended) of tiny Belgians!

Chuckle~

Archived