Gibson Brands Forums

Who has seen Sasquatch?

OldCowboy

Has anyone among us seen or encountered the elusive being?

No, but I have seen fresh excrement (not allowed to say **** here) in the forest.

Enormous piles, or should I say coils, still steaming. Contained long grey hairs and bone fragments like the animal had eaten a wolf. A slight bluish tinge suggesting whatever it was also ate blueberries. Definitely omniverous.

No, but I have seen fresh excrement (not allowed to say **** here) in the forest.

Enormous piles, or should I say coils, still steaming. Contained long grey hairs and bone fragments like the animal had eaten a wolf. A slight bluish tinge suggesting whatever it was also ate blueberries. Definitely omniverous.

Were you in an area with bears? They take big ol dumps, and could take down a wolf and munch some berries too

My son-in-law swears to have seen one. I want to believe...however not enough evidence for me to support it.

If Sasquatch live, then Sasquatch die. CERTAINLY some skeletal remains should have been found by now, to support their existance!??

My son-in-law swears to have seen one. I want to believe...however not enough evidence for me to support it.

If Sasquatch live, then Sasquatch die. CERTAINLY some skeletal remains should have been found by now, to support their existance!??

Sasquatch bury their dead.

Were you in an area with bears? They take big ol dumps, and could take down a wolf and munch some berries too

I'm familiar with Grizzly scats when they have been eating salmon or salal berries. Black bear scats when they are just grazing on vegetation or eating berries... Black bears are omniverous, but I think most of their meat is carion... dead animals they find. I've seen a video on YouTube of a griz taking down a moose calf. They really are a top predator. I don't think a griz could take down a wolf. If they got close, the wolf would turn and face it... That would be some fight.

Don't think what i saw was bear scats.

The Skeleton Argument doesn't work. Just spend a day, I prefer two weeks, watching the rivers in Yellowstone when the bears and everyone else are eating a bison or elk. Nothing goes to waste. We know there are bears, elk, wolves in Yellowstone. Even a fragment of bone is difficult to come by. Sasquatch is supposed to live at elevations that not a lot of people go, so it could easily not leave anything behind.

Just go sit in the woods out there at 3am. Could be anything out there!

rct

So there are no elk or bison skeletal remains on earth because bears eat them all. There is no evidence of aliens, bears must eat them too.

No, the bears don't exactly eat them all, but lots of other things come along and take them. Porcupines eat bones at times, and most

hunting birds will fly off with bones and eat the marrow after breaking it all open. Point being that skeletons don't just lay where the animal falls.

Like me you probably have a gajillion squirrels in your neighborhood. Whens the last time you saw a squirrel skeleton?

rct

No, the bears don't exactly eat them all, but lots of other things come along and take them. Porcupines eat bones at times, and most

hunting birds will fly off with bones and eat the marrow after breaking it all open. Point being that skeletons don't just lay where the animal falls.

Like me you probably have a gajillion squirrels in your neighborhood. Whens the last time you saw a squirrel skeleton?

rct

Never saw a squirrel skeleton

I don't know if it was a Sasquatch or not I saw something in the woods big hairy sucker,standing behind a tree holding a Wal Mart bag at Yellowstone park he was watching this dude around 3 am sitting on a rock. I just eased away back to my camper told the wife and kids, she wanted to know what I had been smoking .I didn't even know she knew I smoked

4H

1456631367[/url]' post='1745898']

I don't know if it was a Sasquatch or not I saw something in the woods big hairy sucker,standing behind a tree holding a Wal Mart bag at Yellowstone park he was watching this dude around 3 am sitting on a rock. I just eased away back to my camper told the wife and kids, she wanted to know what I had been smoking .I didn't even know she knew I smoked

4H

That was my X Partner from Kansas. Hairiest guy I ever did see. Took his clothes off to shower before we went home and he looked exactly like a Urangatan. His wife had to comb the hair on his chest, back, arms and legs every morning so the hair didn't tangle!msp_flapper.gif

The Drop Bear references in the UFO Thread are beginning to worry me....

Perhaps they don't actually drop from trees but jump out of spacecraft and their space suits resemble Koalas?

With their jaws locked on your throat there'd be no chance to scream!

No wonder our Government is trying to keep this quiet.

The again it might be their way of implanting altered embryos?

That would explain Kiwi's and Tasmanians!!

No Sasquatch here in Maryland.

Being serious for one moment. I used to be intrigued at the possibility of a creature like that really existing. I'm not saying I believed in them, but left the possibility open in my mind. However, at this point, with all our technology and surveillance capabilities, there are really no "remote" places left on Earth. ( OK the bottom of the oceans). I just cannot believe that they could be real, and no one has to this point collected one real piece of evidence.

No Sasquatch here in Maryland.

Being serious for one moment. I used to be intrigued at the possibility of a creature like that really existing. I'm not saying I believed in them, but left the possibility open in my mind. However, at this point, with all our technology and surveillance capabilities, there are really no "remote" places left on Earth. ( OK the bottom of the oceans). I just cannot believe that they could be real, and no one has to this point collected one real piece of evidence.

Keep repeating: it's only a myth, it's only a myth, it's only...

I suppose we non Americans all have the large cat (Puma) legends?

We have reports of sightings here from time to time but the only photos to come to light look like feral cats bloated on native wildlife.

Supposed to have been USAF mascots released here when the war finished.

OTOH there is heaps of wilderness here for them to do their thing if they do exist.

Archived