Gibson Brands Forums

You guys seem to be in the mystery mood, huh?

Mr. C.O. Jones

Hello Marcos!

I don't know much about the other two scary monsters, but Dracula is kind of local since Transsylvania was a Hungarian land. Stoker based the figure on Vlad Tepes, the ruler of land known as Havasalföld. He had very drastic views on how to fight the Ottomans. Especially, as far as psychological warfare is concerned. He was a member of the Order of Draco - most likely, that is how Stoker came up with the name.

Bence.

Hello Marcos!

I don't know much about the other two scary monsters, but Dracula is kind of local since Transsylvania was a Hungarian land. Stoker based the figure on Vlad Tepes, the ruler of land known as Havasalföld. He had very drastic views on how to fight the Ottomans. Especially, as far as psychological warfare is concerned. He was a member of the Order of Draco - most likely, that is how Stoker came up with the name.

Bence.

Vlad had a neat little trick with wooden stakes as I recall. Used to decorate the countryside with them.

"Vlad the impaler". He put a whole new meaning on "A pain in the arse.'

Yeh,I watched a programme on that last year,a 2 hour one I think,recorded it for my daughter,,supposably there was a carcass washed up on a beach n the Feds closed it down,kicked the scientists of the land n confiscated all there documents n evidence,,some weird stuff,,lol

Vlad had a neat little trick with wooden stakes as I recall. Used to decorate the countryside with them.

"Vlad the impaler". He put a whole new meaning on "A pain in the arse.'

Yes, a very effective way of demoralizing the enemy, who were not better either.

Vlad met a similar fate. However, - much to His fortune -, He skipped the "pain in the arse" part: He was beheaded and His head got impaled, then given as a souvenir to the sultan.

Bence.

Yes, a very effective way of demoralizing the enemy, who were not better either.

Vlad met a similar fate. However, - much to His fortune -, He skipped the "pain in the arse" part: He was beheaded and His head got impaled, then given as a souvenir to the sultan.

Bence.

Rough times back then.

Of course now we settle differences by remote control~

Hello Marcos!

Bence.

[/quote

I wouldn't mind going swimming with a female mermaid as long as she was friendly

4H

1456945656[/url]' post='1747216']

Mermaids? I caught one the other day when I was out fishing!

Gave her a kiss and put her back.

Tasted fishy!!

I wondered about that? Yea, I'd throw her back too! Lol. Can't stand that fishy taste you know! msp_flapper.gif My dad loved all those scary movies. I watched them with him I love the WereWolf the best.

Mermaids? I caught one the other day when I was out fishing!

Gave her a kiss and put her back.

Tasted fishy!!

I wondered about that? Yea, I'd throw her back too! Lol. Can't stand that fishy taste you know! msp_flapper.gif My dad loved all those scary movies. I watched them with him I love the WereWolf the best.

I don't know. I didn't want to say in case there were kids listening, but I read that totally differently.

I don't know if what I'm thinking is in "taste", you know.....

Shutting up now.

1456981630[/url]' post='1747449']

I don't know. I didn't want to say in case there were kids listening, but I read that totally differently.

I don't know if what I'm thinking is in "taste", you know.....

Shutting up now.

Ha, yea, I know what your thinking. And your right too! msp_scared.gif

Hello Marcos!

Bence.

Oh yes, I alredy knew that, for me Vlad Tepes always was far more interesting than Stokers Drakula.

Another fascinating character that you probably are familiar with is Elizabeth Bathory.

But I have to admit that I also like the myth about nosferatu.

Bram Stoker's book was an entertainig read, and I also liked the movie.

Another fascinating character that you probably are familiar with is Elizabeth Bathory.

She was a powerful and intelligent countess. Nothing is true about Her. She was in the way of ambitions of other noble families. What She was suspected with, were typical clichés of the contemporary show trials.

Bence.

She was a powerful and intelligent countess. Nothing is true about Her. She was in the way of ambitions of other noble families. What She was suspected with, were typical clichés of the contemporary show trials.

Bence.

I supectet that when I read that their servants had a double interrogation, the first one only asking and the second asking while torturing them.

Archived