Gibson Brands Forums

So, about that calendar...

SRV-Zeppelin

Whatever pans out, I'm good to go.

Just my 2 cents, but...

Based on my almost 20 years in the printing/publishing business, Gibson will want nothing to do with this. Having said that, I'm still able to put out what we were originally shooting for. That is, a quality calendar by/for the members of the Gibson Forum.

I'm already starting to do the ground work but we'll see what Gibson says.

Premier Mag is still looking at the pics and as soon as they have their votes in then we will be a step closer to finishing this thing. There are a few people involved in this calendar' date=' I have tried to contact Gibson and spoke with two people who really like the idea and then they finally gave me to the Mgr of Public relations and she has yet to return my call. I just hope my motivation does not kill this because I contacted Gibson. I do not have expirence in working with Gibson on matters like this so I felt it be best that we contact them to see if they would like to get involved. But it appears that expirence does prevail here, I just hope the silence is not a sign of their lawyering up to kill this project.

[/quote']

You can print them for your own personal use, but I believe you run afoul of the law when you start charging. It is not worth the $$$ to take you to court if you made $0 profit, and aren't Donald Trump, methinks.

You can print them for your own personal use' date=' but I believe you run afoul of the law when you start charging. It is not worth the $$$ to take you to court if you made $0 profit, and aren't Donald Trump, methinks.[/quote']

That's why I mentioned going with the original plan and making them for the forum members. I work for the largest privately owned printer in Canada, so I can produce calendars cheaply enough that the cost would be actual shipping plus a small handling charge (wink, wink). Probably well under $5.

That's why I mentioned going with the original plan and making them for the forum members. I work for the largest privately owned printer in Canada' date=' so I can produce calendars cheaply enough that the cost would be actual shipping plus a small handling charge (wink, wink). Probably [i']well[/i] under $5.

Transcon?

Whatever pans out' date=' I'm good to go.

Just my 2 cents, but...

Based on my almost 20 years in the printing/publishing business, Gibson will want nothing to do with this. Having said that, I'm still able to put out what we were originally shooting for. That is, a quality calendar by/for the members of the Gibson Forum.

I'm already starting to do the ground work but we'll see what Gibson says.[/quote']

Don't know where we stand on the calendar, but my vote is for Guitar Junkie to produce them with his printing/publishing business.:D/

I need a calendar. Jan '09 was the last month on my current one.

I am stuck on Jan 31st 2009 :-)

I am in a time warp.

We're all there with you. Maybe we should make this a 2-year calendar. That way 24 people get their guitars in instead of just twelve.

What do you think Jocko & Guitar Junkie??? Is this possible???

Archived