Gibson Brands Forums

The Bible says.......

Homz

There are fairies at the bottom of my garden. I have just written it' date=' so it must be true...[/quote']

There are fairies in our garden, too!

Heck, we got fairies all over my house!

(the wife collects them....)

ChanMan - there is some stuff in the Bible about not coveting stuff.

How can I do that with you posting pictures of that divine LP, damn you.

80LPC - There are only faries if you beleive in them, so there ARE some in your garden.

But yah gotta keep beleiving in them. And understatement ain't dead - just resting.

surfpup - that warning came to late for Lot, his wife and his girls B)

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

— Ezekiel 23:20

over 400 historians from the time period and same location as the life of jesus, have NO documented evidence of his existance

AMEN RA

worship the sun, not the son

Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely, that seek after God. They have all gone astray, they are all alike corrupt; there is none that does good, no, not one.

Love God

with all your heart

Jesus said to him, “‘you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

(Matthew 22:37 – 40)

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For, 'Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech. He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it.' 1 Peter 3:8-11

I wonder if Cromwell, a Puritan who believed that life should be lived according to the Bible, was thinking of these words as his troops slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Irish men, women and children.

Likewise Bush, Blair and a myriad other Bible - toting warmongers.

Archived