Gibson Brands Forums

New build video

Rabs

Well I think your playing is better than mine on this! Good edit!

In fact I'd like to do this one again - unfocussed widdling, should have played it for longer etc....needed more time....but anyway [thumbup]

Well I think your playing is better than mine on this! Good edit!

In fact I'd like to do this one again - unfocussed widdling, should have played it for longer etc....needed more time....but anyway [thumbup]

:) well im not so sure about that.. you talking about the background tune or the half n half where I do a bit of Tie Your Mother Down? Either way I know your playing is better.. I wish I could pull off even half of your widdle ...

And well you had several guitars to play that day and as far as im concerned you got the message across.. So I am happy.. Of course we can do it again some day and I still have to get around to organising the next jam..

Wow, that Black Walnut is gorgeous. I've been following your videos on Facebook and I love the half and halves for some reason. Nice job. Almost had me convinced to get one, though I can't afford one and if I can only have one more as promised to the wife, it's got to be a Gibson BB King Lucille custom I got my eyes on. Almost had me though till I saw how you test every guitar by throwing them down all over the sidewalk and gouging the heck out of those finishes. msp_confused.gif I got you on that one! msp_flapper.gif Lol

Almost had me though till I saw how you test every guitar by throwing them down all over the sidewalk and gouging the heck out of those finishes. msp_confused.gif I got you on that one! msp_flapper.gif Lol

Haha, yeah I was working on my "road worn" technique :P :)

And yes, cant wait to get that walnut.. Should come on Monday, I have so many ideas in my head and not enough money or time to do it all [rolleyes]

Archived