Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

We at at Spagetti Works. Don't know what it was called, but we each had a piece of boneless chicken breast, broccoli, red pepper slices, Butternut squash, spaghetti with Beer cheese and chilli. And garlic bread. My favorite place to go! Dinner was Valentinos pizza baffet.

We at at Spagetti Works. Don't know what it was called, but we each had a piece of boneless chicken breast, broccoli, red pepper slices, Butternut squash, spaghetti with Beer cheese and chilli. And garlic bread. My favorite place to go! Dinner was Valentinos pizza baffet.

We don't have those companies here but I suspect you must live close to town with the number of times you eat out?

We are 15 kilometres out and the only company that delivers is a pizza company and 2 pizzas delivered is $60. We could eat out twice in town for that!

No idea what is exactly for dinner tonight as we have been invited out. However, the hostess is of French heritage but she says it's going to be very casual. Could be scrambled eggs on toast for all I know. Will take a bottle of red vino (Coriole) but not a French one obviously (Coal to Newcastle sort of thing) plus some chocolates (expensive $$ per kg stuff variety so only a small number bought.)

1461130614[/url]' post='1762463']

We don't have those companies here but I suspect you must live close to town with the number of times you eat out?

We are 15 kilometres out and the only company that delivers is a pizza company and 2 pizzas delivered is $60. We could eat out twice in town for that!

We are in the city. Omaha Nebraska. There are tons of restaurants here. Today is leftovers from Spagetti Works for me. Wife is babysitting Grayson.

Your input is always a help and always welcome, brother.

Free tacos! [thumbup] [thumbup]

I forgot that this was the Friday of the month we get catered lunch so I had Lou Malnati's pizza. Then I chased that gut buster lunch with a beer, burger, and fries from Shake Shack for dinner. Blech. I'm 41, not a spry young man like you ;)

Speaking of tacos, my favorite are tongue.

Hmmm

Lou Malnati? Sounds suspiciously like "illuminati".

The triangular shape of a pizza slice... Coincidence? I think not.

You may have consumed an all seeing pepperoni.

Speaking of "food"(??) I took the lazy way out the other day and bought a prepared meatloaf from a quality butcher we have at one of the shopping centres. I usually make my own but wanted something for sandwich fillings and buying one seemed like a good idea at the time.

I cooked it up and made myself a meatloaf roll, took one bite and spat it out! Loaded with salt and garlic powder and not at all edible. Gave some to Bella for lunch and she was promptly sick on the carpet!

There is a small Kookaburra sitting out on the fence in front of the house just visible as the sun rises on yet another beautiful morning. Without thinking I chucked out a bit of the first thing I found in the fridge, a piece of meatloaf!

Gonna have the RSPCA knocking on my door I reckon....cruelty to birds....oops! Hope he survives~

(Gonna make my own meatloaf this weekend as it makes a lovely roast with gravy and then some left for sandwiches as I've got the fancies now)

Fish for supper last night,not bad for store caught. So far just coffee today,late night with the cattle. Trying to get my head outta my a$$ and wake up with brewed coffee with 2 tablespoons of folders instant in it so strong its almost illegal.👀

The wife and I are at Branson Missouri celebrating my 63rd Birthday. It was the 22 and I had a fillet steak and cinnamon apples for dinner and it was soooo, good. Lunches here are wherever. I get to pick out my new Amp for my gift when I get back at home. Ill be asking you guys for advice later and I will be trying some out at Dietz music next week. msp_thumbup.gif