Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Well Wednesday morning here and it's gonna be muesli with organic apple juice again I think.

I get a really nice muesli from the heath food shop, they make it themselves. I might have frozen blueberries or a banana on it.

If I had more time it might have been soft boiled eggs and toast fingers. Our own farm fresh eggs of course.

Fish salad, comprised of (chopped, diced, etc):

carrot, radish, tomato, spring onions, lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, olives, cous cous, flaked mashed salmon all in olive oil.

And then (I know this is getting repetitive)

...BEER!

Lunch was at Julios Mexican restraint. Got one meal for free on pin points. Basically how we eat out on pinpoints. I had a double enchilada float, which one flour filled enchilada was chicken and the other was beef. Then cheese poured over the top, baked in chill and refried beans and rice on the side. Then a small bowl of chicken noodle soup and a chicken wrap. msp_thumbup.gif

Szechuan chicken with vegetables on a bed of rice for lunch 🇺🇸

English muffins with honey for breakfast.🇺🇸

Phew spicy lunch!! I love Asian food just not as hot as that.

Just had brekky, egg, bacon, toast & baked beans....same amount of gas without the heat~

I had a gig, so dinner was pizza again. I like pizza, but I'm sick of it. Why does every place we play have a pizza restaurant nearby and nothing else. I need some gigs next to a deli with a great Reuben or a taco place or something! [cursing] (First world problem I realize)

My blood sugar took a hit overnight!

We stopped down by the beach for a fish & chip lunch yesterday. Let's just say the seagulls missed out, as we cleaned the lot up!

Then for tea I cooked a Rib Eye with more chips and an egg as I was feeling lazy and that was easy.

Like I said, my blood sugar was up this morning so I need to have a walk this morning to get it down!

Left over La Cassa pizza for Brunch, Three slices and their really small. Then a 6" sub turkey sandwich for dinner with a Penicillin pill with each meal. Lolmsp_flapper.gif

How did you prepare the penicillin pill? Boiled, sautéed, grilled?