Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1459751880[/url]' post='1758006']

How did you prepare the penicillin pill? Boiled, sautéed, grilled?

Ha, ha, ha. I ate it Raw! I had a sub turkey sandwich today with a pill again. Have one more pill tonight and I'm done! Yeah!!msp_thumbup.gif Had a salad and three tacos tonight. Actually feeling pretty good and not coughing anymore.

At my brothers. Tonight an Argentinian friend made grilled sweetbreads with lemon and they were crispy and awesome. Then lamb leg with rosemary, parsley and mint, butternut squash and mache' salad with mozzarella. Just awesome. Flying to Arkansas tomorrow to play the biggest gig of the year for me to benefit the Alzheimers Association. Good time.

1459897411[/url]' post='1758497']

Peanut butter and banana sandwich glass of milk

I have never tried one. Wife says she used to eat those when she was younger. I heard Elvis loved them. When I was little, I ate Radishes sliced on bread and butter. Today I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, (which I never do but I had to have something to eat with my last pill.) lunch was a hamburger and fries and dinner was messed up by the wife forgetting it was her parents Anniversary tomorrow, so we had to run out late at night hunting for a store that was still open to buy a card. I may pop some popcorn when I'm done here.

Blueberry bagels for dessert sounds like a good idea. Sitting having a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows right as I write.

You have a much sweeter tooth than I do it seems. I seldom eat sweet stuff, but that's my taste I guess.

I do admit to having a banana fritter, ice cream & golden syrup the other night when we were out to Chinese.

Shared it with Gael.

Oh, Chinese sounds great. Haven't had it since last Christmas. Not much of a breakfast here. Had to baby sit again this morning, so on the way over I stopped at McDonalds and grabbed an Egg McMuffin and large orange juice and ate it at their house. Lunch was with the wife around 1:00 at home. Hamburgers on the grill with baked beans and a small bowl of tomato soup and small Chicken wrap at Noodles Company.

Frey Bentos steak & kidney pie in the oven puffed up and browning up so soon to be my lunch. A handful of oven chips to accompany it.

Do you guys have those over there?

More than I'd normally eat but it's shopping day and not much else in the cupboards.

Frey Bentos steak & kidney pie in the oven puffed up and browning up so soon to be my lunch. A handful of oven chips to accompany it.

Do you guys have those over there?

More than I'd normally eat but it's shopping day and not much else in the cupboards.

I don't know what that is to be honest. Just hope it isn't lunch made out of a guy named Frey Bentos. 😄

I don't know what that is to be honest. Just hope it isn't lunch made out of a guy named Frey Bentos. 😄

Oh so you've never heard about the cannibalism down here then?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=fray+bentos+steak+and+kidney+pie&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjom7GUuv7LAhXCF5QKHcaQBvwQsAQIKg&biw=2538&bih=1334

Fray not Frey, obviously I can't spell!