Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

We went out to "Parma & Pot" night last night with friends. A local sporting club features crumbed chicken breasts with a choice of international toppings every Wednesday night with a free drink, for $15. I had Mongolian and it was magnificent!

Darn thing was so big it must have been Emu as I'm sure they don't grow chooks that big! With toppings it was huge!

I guess I know what we're doing next Wednesday!

My, the meals sound great! Lunch we had Steak kabobs on the grill. Deb tells me I'm getting it down to a science. She loved it the last few times. Seemed like putting them straight on the grill the vegetables over cooked and the meat was too tough. So I've been putting them on aluminum foil and cooking it way less time. Put a little seasoning on the meat and cook one side, turn it over and done. The taste is really good and very tender. Almost melts in your mouth. Then for dinner it was a turkey sandwich.

My, the meals sound great! Lunch we had Steak kabobs on the grill. Deb tells me I'm getting it down to a science. She loved it the last few times. Seemed like putting them straight on the grill the vegetables over cooked and the meat was too tough. So I've been putting them on aluminum foil and cooking it way less time. Put a little seasoning on the meat and cook one side, turn it over and done. The taste is really good and very tender. Almost melts in your mouth. Then for dinner it was a turkey sandwich.

Now that sounds really good. Practice makes perfect. Nice job!

My son brought me a meatball sandwich and fries and he had pizza. It was a nice dinner.

• Upvote 1

1499467341[/url]' post='1866940']

Chicken tortilla soup made by Mara. Excellent!

I tried some way back at Valentinos as I've never heard of it before. It was very good, went back for another cup. Well, I had leftover spaghetti at lunch and a steak & cheese Philly sub for dinner.

Deb made noodles and meatballs for lunch and then complained how bad it was. I did a small portion just to be nice and not complain. You know how the story goes? Dinner was much better. She made it up by treating me to Boston Market and I had Rotisserie Turkey, potatoes and green beans with corn bread.