Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1501562671[/url]' post='1872469']

Been so hot here really don't eat much lately except after church Sunday we went to DQ and pigged out.

I get like that too on hot days, just makes me tired and sleepy. Hard to get motivated. Today Deb and I took Grayson to Runza. There getting to know us as we don't have to claim senior citizens anymore. I've been ordering the 4 piece chicken tender meal and they have been giving me 5 pieces instead of 4. I can hardly eat 4 and I'm stuffed. That's got to be the best chicken tenders I've eaten anywhere.

Jason's Deli makes the best Beef Stew, but not in the summer, think they start it up again like in October and can't wait. I had a chicken burrito tonight, it was a giant one.

I like beef burritos and not Taco Bell type

4H

1502485133[/url]' post='1874523']

I like beef burritos and not Taco Bell type

4H

Deb hates Taco Bell, we never go there. She does make Killer beef burritos. The chicken burrito I had was from Pepper Jax. I've had them with chicken and steak. Both are good but I do like their Philly's with steak. Today we had chicken at Surf Side with the kids.