Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1506113990[/url]' post='1882730']

What?

I thought you were on a diet?

Ha ha, the spaghetti is a small 4 gram serving of whole wheat noodles, garden vetable sause, with turkey meatballs. Salad is 0 carbs, 0 cholesterol, one slice whole wheat grain toast, that tastes dry, the sausage is turkey links, that's ok with mustard. I do Eggs about once or twice a week to break up Oatmeal every day. The hasbrowns are low carb and cholesterol free we buy. 4 grams serving to get some carbs since the eggs are 0. Then 17 grapes. Yeah, I have 1.1 pound to lose and I hit my goal but I've been stuck there for several days now at the same weight and just can't get over the hump. It will come. Deb and I are going to the game tomorrow so we're doing tons of walking. John is coming over to our house to watch Sundance and the game with Grayson while we're gone. Today I had her great vegetable soup and a chicken breast. We split the breast. And then oatmeal for breakfast.

• Upvote 1

1506115804[/url]' post='1882741']

Ha ha, the spaghetti is a small 4 gram serving of whole wheat noodles, garden vetable sause, with turkey meatballs. Salad is 0 carbs, 0 cholesterol, one slice whole wheat grain toast, that tastes dry, the sausage is turkey links, that's ok with mustard. I do Eggs about once or twice a week to break up Oatmeal every day. The hasbrowns are low carb and cholesterol free we buy. 4 grams serving to get some carbs since the eggs are 0. Then 17 grapes. Yeah, I have 1.1 pound to lose and I hit my goal but I've been stuck there for several days now at the same weight and just can't get over the hump. It will come. Deb and I are going to the game tomorrow so we're doing tons of walking. John is coming over to our house to watch Sundance and the game with Grayson while we're gone. Today I had her great vegetable soup and a chicken breast. We split the breast. And then oatmeal for breakfast.

I said to heck with losing weight and bought bigger bibs. Karen said I look skinner in the striped big smith bibs so I'm going with the illusion that I lost weight,

• Upvote 1

Glsd to see Marky still on the Cheerios. [biggrin]

At the moment I am eating dessert first, supposed to be better for your digestion,

Blueberries with vanilla yogurt, followed by

Smoked gammon with carrots, beans, cabbage, gravy.

Beer and a snifter of dark rum.

Later, snacking; rice cakes, seeded flatbreads (I reckon these are 100% chemical, taste-wise) and some potato chips....mmmm, monosodium glutamate.

I'd love some good pastry....but I can't. [sad]

Glsd to see Marky still on the Cheerios. [biggrin]

At the moment I am eating dessert first, supposed to be better for your digestion,

Blueberries with vanilla yogurt, followed by

Smoked gammon with carrots, beans, cabbage, gravy.

Beer and a snifter of dark rum.

Later, snacking; rice cakes, seeded flatbreads (I reckon these are 100% chemical, taste-wise) and some potato chips....mmmm, monosodium glutamate.

I'd love some good pastry....but I can't. [sad]

Hey John, yup still on the Cheerios. msp_smile.gif

I never heard about eating dessert first but I like the idea since it's my favorite part of the meal. I really have to watch what I eat though. Looks like you're doing a good job of it. Enjoy!

1506152226[/url]' post='1882820']

Back to the diet ~ I had three waffles with sugar free syrup , wasn't that bad

4H

Vermont butter flavor sugar free is pretty good. Today breakfast was oatmeal, and lunch was Deb's weightwatchers vegetable soup. Now that's some good soup. Had it with a chicken salad sandwich on whole grain wheat.

We went out to a local cub last night and I had a Parma (chicken) for $15 inc. a drink which Gael had.

It was international night with a wide range of toppings and as usual I chose Mongolian. It was to die for.

This pic gives you an idea of the size of the thing, it was huge and smothered in melted cheese.

jGdbSjHl.jpg Sorry photo out of focus...didn't realise.

Salads: They seem to have turned to poo in later years and now all you get is a bowl with a few "leaves" in it and some dressing, maybe some shredded carrot and a bit of tasteless tomato if you are lucky?

If I wanted to be a rabbit I'd have long ears and a cute tail~

Last night made the best cauliflower cheese I ever cooked so far.

Tonight; carrot and coriander soup with bread crumbled into it.

Juice of half a fresh lemon, 1 lime, 3 oranges in a pint glass topped up with water. I recommend this to anyone.

Much later - chopped banana and apple with vanilla yogurt. 2 ricecakes. Tea.

[smile]

Well, today I was too far under weight. Lost 24 lbs in 50 days. So I splurged some. Still had oatmeal for breakfast, Runza 4 piece chicken tenders and a salad. And a whole chicken breast with barbque sauce, a bigger salad, and a cup of brown rice. I'll check my weight in the morning. Didn't really want to be in the 180's.