Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Visiting Missouri with the wife (where she is doing her internship) and her father and brother. We went fishing. Her father caught a 7 pound catfish and I caught a 4 pound small mouth bass, We ate then (fried them) along wth Korean Kalbi, Kim Chee rice with mushrooms and sweet potato on the fire.

Visiting Missouri with the wife (where she is doing her internship) and her father and brother. We went fishing. Her father caught a 7 pound catfish and I caught a 4 pound small mouth bass, We ate then (fried them) along wth Korean Kalbi, Kim Chee rice with mushrooms and sweet potato on the fire.

Another fisherman! You're my kind of people Tman. Good job.

Mrs V and I run a semi permanent soup/stew pot which is replenished with whatever veg and meat come our way... [thumbup]

The pot veers between beef/chicken/pork and vegetarian pulses of any kind

Lots of onions and garlic....and always chilli and curry flavouring

We abhor waste

A sort of benign Sweeney Todd philosophy, if you will... [unsure]

Have a Nice Day..... [biggrin]

V

:-({|=

Mrs V and I run a semi permanent soup/stew pot which is replenished with whatever veg and meat come our way... [thumbup]

The pot veers between beef/chicken/pork and vegetarian pulses of any kind

Lots of onions and garlic....and always chilli and curry flavouring

We abhor waste

A sort of benign Sweeney Todd philosophy, if you will... [unsure]

Have a Nice Day..... [biggrin]

V

Any of your neighbours disappeared lately?

1460528821[/url]' post='1760419']

I had a "Dogs Eye" with "Dead Orse" for lunch but was still hungry so I had some of last night's left over than one of my precious home grown apples.

Tonight we are having crumbed lamb cutlets & veggies.

You ate a Dogs eye and a dead _orse? In Crocodile Dundee II the Aborigine needed Garlic for the Bat he ate. Lol msp_flapper.gif Ypu need to come to the U.S. Rob. We have literally thousands of restaurants here. Today we took the grand baby to Parkers Smoke House barbecue after a walk in Fontenale Forest in Belvue. We had a Feast for two. Pork ribs, beef brisket, chicken breast and chicken thigh and leg, cheesy potato and barbecue beans, cole slaw with cornbread and large seasoned French fries. A soda for me and iced tea for the wife. Normally it's over $35.00 for the meal and we ate for $3.28 plus a $5.00 tip. This is how we use gift cards and pin points to eat out, all the time. Oh, I forgot the Cinnamon dunkin' apples for desert! Mmmmmmm. msp_thumbup.gif

Oh, yeah... And we took the rest home for leftovers for another meal because it was just two much to eat for two, and Grayson didn't eat much at all. msp_flapper.gif It's really a meal for 4 at our age.

I'm glad you told me that as I'm getting fat just reading how much you guys have for meals LOL

Fair Dinkum I am~

1460600271[/url]' post='1760643']

I'm glad you told me that as I'm getting fat just reading how much you guys have for meals LOL

Fair Dinkum I am~

Ha ha, that's what I love about you! You do make me laugh a lot. msp_flapper.gif I have to confess; I have a very fast metabolism and Deb can't keep up with me either. She stopped trying but eats what she can. msp_thumbup.gif