Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

My usual massaman Thai beef curry... Ive been cooking this (or Red or Yellow curry) most weekends for over a decade now and its always always amazing [thumbup]

Q1dng88.jpg

Looks good Rab. Mothers day today so I told Deb to pick the place. Her Birthday was the 11th and now M.D. Ha Ha, she had been planning for this I guess, Valentinos buffet had a Mothers day but No special. Seems like the son who took over the business took Mothers and fathers day out and pay full price. He also raised the retirement age discounts too. So Deb said, "I got him back!" She had 2 pin point rewards saved on her I-phone just for today. We both ate there buffet for free! Ha Ha.msp_flapper.gif

My usual massaman Thai beef curry... Ive been cooking this (or Red or Yellow curry) most weekends for over a decade now and its always always amazing [thumbup]

Man that looks good, Rabs. My kind of food. For me it was homemade turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes with gravy and broccoli. It was the best dinner I've had in a long time. msp_smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Mothers day today so I told Deb to pick the place. Her Birthday was the 11th and now M.D. Ha Ha, she had been planning for this I guess, Valentinos buffet had a Mothers day but No special. Seems like the son who took over the business took Mothers and fathers day out and pay full price. He also raised the retirement age discounts too. So Deb said, "I got him back!" She had 2 pin point rewards saved on her I-phone just for today. We both ate there buffet for free! Ha Ha.msp_flapper.gif

Hey nice deal. Good food and the price was right. msp_thumbup.gif

Man that looks good, Rabs. My kind of food. For me it was homemade turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes with gravy and broccoli. It was the best dinner I've had in a long time. msp_smile.gif

Mmmmmm....Thats my kin of food! I love turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes & gravy with broccoli.

Another free meal today. Deb's aunt took us both out for Deb's birthday lunch. I guess since my Birthday was April the 22nd I was treated free too. We went to Cheddars and I had Chicken Pot Pie. and a salad.

Mmmmmm....Thats my kin of food! I love turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes & gravy with broccoli.

Another free meal today. Deb's aunt took us both out for Deb's birthday lunch. I guess since my Birthday was April the 22nd I was treated free too. We went to Cheddars and I had Chicken Pot Pie. and a salad.

Nice, and Chicken Pot Pie is my kind of food too! Now I'm getting hungry.

Oatmeal is boring but good for you I guess? msp_confused.gif

Porridge - I have it every morning with a bit of milk, brown sugar and blueberries. You could add honey or yogurt.

Cold chicken with pitta bread and jdgm salad, tonight. [thumbup]

......rib eye steak for supper with a big ole baked tater with a bucket of butter

4H

Yum. That's quite a lot of butter. Ground black pepper and garlic suit you sir?

Edited by jdgm

Ok retired I'm going off the wagon getting a rib eye steak for supper with a big ole baked tater with a bucket of butter

4H

msp_thumbup.gif Deb tells me, I have to go off the band Wagon once in awhile, At least once or twice a week. Around the holidays and all these Birthdays I think I went off a lot more then that. Sure tastes good though! Rib Eye sounds great. Lately I've been missing Breakfast but lunch today was Steak and vegetable Ka Bob's with Rice. Very tasty.

Porridge - I have it every morning with a bit of milk, brown sugar and blueberries. You could add honey or yogurt.

Cold chicken with pitta bread and jdgm salad, tonight. [thumbup]

I've never had Porridge before, sounds good like the 3 Bears and Goldie Lox story. msp_flapper.gif Really! Instant Oatmeal I do like, I used to buy it in flavors but Deb makes it so plain, She now adds Strawberries, Blueberries, Almonds, Raisons and Flax Seed to it. I gave up milk for that coconut and almond milk. Its pretty good. I'm not supposed to do sugar but, Shhhh....Don't tell the Doctor?msp_confused.gif I've been cheating a lot. Last time I was in they said all my numbers were back down normal but I better go back on my diet before my next appointment. Don't care for yogurt though. I do love Ice Cream! msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Edited by Retired

We’re down at our holiday spot by the water (again) and went into town to a cafe overlooking the lakes for brekkie yesterday.

I had the BIG BREAKFAST and afterwards my walk on the beach was more of a waddle!

Forgot lunch and could have miseed tea as well.

We're down at our holiday spot by the water (again) and went into town to a cafe overlooking the lakes for brekkie yesterday.

I had the BIG BREAKFAST and afterwards my walk on the beach was more of a waddle!

Forgot lunch and could have miseed tea as well.

Ha Ha, like a Penguin? Yeah, I was way too stuffed last night and figured I gained a few more pounds. This morning I dropped another pound. Almost back to 180 again with 4 more pounds. I'm like a Grizzly Bear hibornating in Winter, I just lose pounds sleeping. Deb is so jealous, msp_flapper.gif

Thai Yellow curry tonight... And for those who don't know its yellow because unlike most Thai curry it has Indian type curry powder in it which has turmeric in it. Thus the yellow and yummy taste :D

g2zh35q.jpg