Gibson Brands Forums

Steven Adler on sober house

guitar_randy

Anyone else watch celebrity rehab and now sober house with Steven Adler from GNR?

Think there is any hope for him to sober up?

To me ,he seems to have so many issues.

He's like an 11 year old kid in an adults body.

I wish anyone attempting/trying to get sober best of luck,but man,how does a person ever get to this?

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/sober_house/series.jhtml?extcmp=SEO_SSP_Y

...wow, you mean he never stopped? I knew he was deep into all kinds of sh-t back in the 80s, but havent heard of him in ... well, 20 years... so he is still an alcoholic? Way to ruin your life, specially considering how he got the chance to be part of a great band and all... hope he gets better.

...wow' date=' you mean he never stopped? I knew he was deep into all kinds of sh-t back in the 80s, but havent heard of him in ... well, 20 years... so he is still an alcoholic? Way to ruin your life, specially considering how he got the chance to be part of a great band and all... hope he gets better.[/quote']

yup, and heroin

Has everything to do with will power' date=' I smoked for 15 years and stopped smoking 10 years ago....... I still want one when I am playing out but I have yet to smoke one.

Willpower[/quote']

I think its little more than that when your talking heroin and cocaine,and all his issues he's had for so many years .And he keeps adding more issues.Like a snowball going downhill,getting bigger and bigger.

Archived