Gibson Brands Forums

Tiffany - "Right Here"

Searcy

I listened to the whole thing, and later I found myself subconsciously humming the tune in my head and tapping the beat. That says something. :)

I wonder if she wrote it, or it was written for her?

She spent a good chunk of the last six months working with writers so it's a little of both.

I'm not exactly an objective critic here since she's a friend of mine but she has pita blot into this. This tune is catchy and reminds me of some of the more recent Madonna stuff. But I don't really think it shows off her vocal ability very well. I'm hoping there are a few more blistering tracks to come.

I'm not exactly an objective critic here since she's a friend of mine but she has pita blot into this.

DUDE. Ask her to please re-release 'Frozen Skies' - that track is absolutely KILLER. Or tell her I asked Pretty Please with a Cherry on top for an mp3 :rolleyes:

Heard it during the closing credits of 'Mega Piranha' (yeah, I know, I like those kinds of movies), and as far as I know, the only recording is on her 'Mimi's Kitchen' - I think the last time I saw a copy of that on eBay it went for north of $300 [scared]

Oh absolutely! 15 years old maybe little more. From the glory days of Harmony Central Guitar Forum, I am indebted to a bunch of them people for some of the best laughs I've ever had. That was a good one.

Neo, if yer out there, come to the Gibson Lounge!

rct

Nice work from NiceVille! Nashville!

Hate?

I would hit that so hard the guy that pulled me out would be the next King of England.

rct

I just pissed myself!! [lol]

May I use this?

I gotta say, when I read that I was at work. everyone in the office turned and looked at me when I laughed. i've filed that one away in my brain. waiting for a chance to say it ... cracked me up.

I liked it. Good to hear something from her. I have always liked her music. "I Think We're Alone Now " is in my playlist on my phone. Guys at work give me a hard time when it comes on, but they are all tapping there foot or bobbing their heads as the music plays! LOL

Archived