Gibson Brands Forums

Where's our friend, Jesse?

rbpicker

Not since GillianGirl saddled up her horse and never looked back, has a disappeared member been asked for like J.D.

I too would like to hear from the chap, but he might for some - hopefully harmless - reason be long gone.

Believe the Board's feelings can only be expressed by music.

Here, , , the pure and undisturbed genius of Roberta Flack ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPoZRJP1ZH8

Confess this take made me break into tears. . .

After much research, I discovered that Jesse disappeared at 5:01 pm on December 21, 2015.

He had just finished watching Red333s Christmas video:

av-58.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFZ-asPXrw&feature=youtu.be

He was heard screaming, "Oh my gawd, he doesn't look anything like his avatar!!!!!!" and never posted on the forum again.

I've wondered about this, having lost some friends and family members in the last few years, and some quite quickly.

Would a friend or family member who knows one of us take the time to notify cyber friends and such, should a sudden tragedy take one of us.

Doubtful.

We would just vanish.

Kind of sad and weird at the same time.

Carry on......

I've wondered about this, having lost some friends and family members in the last few years, and some quite quickly.

Would a friend or family member who knows one of us take the time to notify cyber friends and such, should a sudden tragedy take one of us.

Doubtful.

We would just vanish.

Kind of sad and weird at the same time.

Carry on......

Now, that is a good song topic. Love those minor drones [mellow]

Lars

Well I really did think we lost Larry for a while after he went AWOL from here for quite some time and also no longer saw him on facebook .... luckily in this case he re-appeared.

I think sometimes members, especially the more colourful ones are very active for a while, then they fall of the planet suddenly to re-appear as nothing happened.

Remember our chinese cowboy friend Gotomosdos or whatever his user name was ... ?

Ships Passing in the Night...

Inevitably - we lose childhood friends. Our first Best Friend Forever. Families move

. Best friends in school - go their separate ways.Your first 'love', do you see her again after your Senior Prom?

College, The Draft. A new job in a new city.

Friends you find at your job - people you work closely with - 'team members' with similar personalities and interests. Same sense of humor.

Our lives are enriched by these people. And, hopefully, we enrich others' lives on our journey.

That's why I try to be the biggest and best axehold I possibly can.

This is the world we live in now. Technology has made it possible and literally a way of life in which we know and have regular contact with those who live great distances from us. Years ago I never imagined I'd one day be daily communicating (in real time in many time zones) with folks in Ireland, Spain, Canada, Australia, etc., and all parts of this country. I enjoy it quite a bit as I imagine most do. I've grown used to reading the comments left in here. In fact, it's become an enjoyable habit (hobby?). If someone I've come to know in here suddenly disappeared, I'd likely feel somewhat shocked and I'd definitely feel the loss. Aside from the friendships we can share over the internet, we also share in some of the sorrows that affect each other. It just goes with the territory..........and back to Jesse. I hope he joins us again real soon. These kind of friendships need nurturing to help keep the connections across all the miles and he's good at that.

BTW,EA, thanks for the words. And what you said illustrates how easy it is to just disappear from the internet and no one knows why you're not there.

Not since GillianGirl saddled up her horse and never looked back, has a disappeared member been asked for like J.D.

I too would like to hear from the chap, but he might for some - hopefully harmless - reason be long gone.

This is my very most favourite Janis Ian track of all time. A beautiful song from the era of the singer song writers. There was some class stuff came outa the 70s. Sorry - just took me back to my late twenties.

P.S. Yes I do know this is Roberta Flack!!!

This is my very most favourite Janis Ian track of all time. A beautiful song from the era of the singer song writers. There was some class stuff came outa the 70s. Sorry - just took me back to my late twenties.

P.S. Yes I do know this I'd Roberta Flack!!!

Some huge songwriting went down in the 70's - a grand decade for music in general. . .

Important to mention Janis Ian here ^ She wrote a handful of them.

P.S. Yes, I know Jesse was one.

After much research, I discovered that Jesse disappeared at 5:01 pm on December 21, 2015.

He had just finished watching Red333s Christmas video:

av-58.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFZ-asPXrw&feature=youtu.be

He was heard screaming, "Oh my gawd, he doesn't look anything like his avatar!!!!!!" and never posted on the forum again.

Maybe it was my singing.

Red 333

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow! I can't stop listening. Never heard it. It's amazing.

Archived