Gibson Brands Forums

Where's our friend, Jesse?

rbpicker

I don't post a lot, but I lurk a lot and thus observe a lot. Jesse goes in cycles. He posts like crazy for the better part of a year, then completely drops off the map for a year or two, then comes back with a vengeance. I've seen three of these cycles over the past several years on the UMGF and here, all of which correspond with him searching for a new guitar. I'm guessing if he finds his perfect guitar, he may never be back...

I don't post a lot, but I lurk a lot and thus observe a lot. Jesse goes in cycles. He posts like crazy for the better part of a year, then completely drops off the map for a year or two, then comes back with a vengeance. I've seen three of these cycles over the past several years on the UMGF and here, all of which correspond with him searching for a new guitar. I'm guessing if he finds his perfect guitar, he may never be back...

Maybe he actually spends time playing his guitar now rather than hanging out and wasting precious time on guitar forums ..

We are all "old". Of course we hang out and check in often on this forum. :)

Jesse is a "kid". Nice guitars. Courting a young lass. Young Career. Life ahead of him... He should check back with us in twenty years :). We should smack him him if he comes back before then.

Well I really did think we lost Larry for a while after he went AWOL from here for quite some time....

Remember our chinese cowboy friend Gotomosdos or whatever his user name was ... ?

Yup, Larry was sorely missed when he disappeared. Glad he's back.

As to gotomsdos, seems like he shows up every year for a few posts. I love his avatar--second only to Red333's.

Archived