Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haryrave

My Song Track Duration

Hai ,i have upgraded my deckadance 2 into version 2.51 standard edition...i was wondering why my deckadance 2 cannot play a long track...the most is 14 minutes songs if i am not wrong...do i need to do any setting or..?Any help will be really usefull thanks :)

DD stores the full decoded audio data into the RAM memory... and it's limited to around 15min. per deck. The sample rate has an effect on it, so that, if songs sample rate is bigger than 44KHz then it would be a little bit less than 15min. If you need to play a very long song then you can use the preview player in the song library zone (there is no limit there). We are going to increase the above limit as soon as possible.

Thanks Luis finnaly i found the preview player that is located above the libary. But i found another problem and that is when i play the music ,the sound only appear on my headphone and not my speaker...how do i make the song come out from the speaker instead of headset?Thanks again.

I forgot that the preview player is routed directly to monitor outputs. There is not an easy way to re-route it to the master output. The only option is to change your output routing settings and send everything (Monitor and Master) to your speakers. I'll try to find a solution for this.

I forgot that the preview player is routed directly to monitor outputs. There is not an easy way to re-route it to the master output. The only option is to change your output routing settings and send everything (Monitor and Master) to your speakers. I'll try to find a solution for this.

Hai have you found the solution? [biggrin]

hi, I created a new threat about the lenght of songs.... now I've seen it is a known problem.... I think it only can be a bad joke? I use longer mixes very often, so I've got a elementary problem, haven't I? I changed now after years the system (from BPM).... Now, I've got the mess!

please pleas I need a soulution.... soon!

Sign in to follow this