Gibson Brands Forums

NGD! 1972 325

matonanjin

Thanks everyone for the comments. I am loving it. Now if I could just learn to play it! [rolleyes] But, as we all know, a NGD enthuses us and gives us incentive to practice some more. Thanks again.

Thanks 4H. You know what I'm going through then. I got a spinal injection on Tuesday and it was brutal Tuesday nite. The day I got my new guitar! [thumbdn] :angry: I actually had my wife bring me a little practice amp next to my bed and I tried playing it a little bit on the side of the bed. [wink] But it is now getting better. But the spinal injection was both therapeutic and diagnostic. Overall, it didn't help much so I'm not sure what's next. Thanks again for the comment.

You welcome I'm going to a pain clinic for shots in my neck,they gave me a cream to rub on areas that hurt you might want to check into that

4H

• 3 months later...

Thanks everyone for the comments. I am loving it. Now if I could just learn to play it! [rolleyes] But, as we all know, a NGD enthuses us and gives us incentive to practice some more. Thanks again.

Thanks 4H. You know what I'm going through then. I got a spinal injection on Tuesday and it was brutal Tuesday nite. The day I got my new guitar! [thumbdn] :angry: I actually had my wife bring me a little practice amp next to my bed and I tried playing it a little bit on the side of the bed. [wink] But it is now getting better. But the spinal injection was both therapeutic and diagnostic. Overall, it didn't help much so I'm not sure what's next. Thanks again for the comment.

Been there I put a pillow in my lap and placed my guitar on the pillow , it helped some but mostly it just takes time

4H

Archived