Gibson Brands Forums

Tony Polecastros acoustic guitar collection

Lukec88

I'm afraid that if I had my hands on as many guitars as he has, my retirement fund would be gone.

I miss his reviews and wish him all the luck in the future. Don't know if I'm buying a tee shirt.

I continue to dig T.P. and miss his reviews. Follow some of the Q&A's on the Tube, , , rather loose, still informative and positive spirited stuff.

Doesn't surprise me that he has all these Martins, but didn't see the maple OM coming.

More than once, he's been heard talking about this wood being a bit foreign to him - then again every serious herd over 5 guitars must contain a maple ex. For the significant change, , , and not least to set the rose and hog in perspective.

Oouh, , , and then the delicious Southern J, , , heheh, , , good fun to hear it's his home-pet. The G-bug. . . ? in the middle of all these M's, Polecastro of course got it. .

But is the slope seen on the shirt !?

Crystal ball tells me it's a matter of 4-6 years before he starts the glowing quest for the right 1950's/40's J-45 - wait'n'see. [cool]

Im sure he got some of these babys from Music Villa as gift or really good deal. :)

I see this baritone guitars are getting really popular these days.. Need to try one in store.. Gibson has baritone model?

Tony sure looks like a hippy but under that long haired and bearded exterior (of which I approve) beats the heart of a real capitalist. (I refer to the naff t shirt) How about a tie that looks like a guitar neck with your favourite brand's headstock on the end!

Does remind me of the 1963 remark made to a friend of mine who had grown his hair (ok it was me) - "do you have to lift it up to wipe your .......... ?"

Not necessarily, but be sure to wash it out when you finish using it.

Archived