Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Pic Of Yourself?

Digger

I posted this one in the other thread in the Epi Lounge. This was a couple of years ago in Costa Rica, after a day by the pool and a few beers. Enjoying my "once or twice" a year cigar on our room's patio with a frosty Margarita!

da61a07e-7ae7-416c-95b8-322e0239d832_zps3ecaeb7c.jpg

[thumbup] Priceless!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like I'm usually behind the camera as far as family pics, but I've had this same one as a profile pic forever - more for the guitar since it's the only pic I have of my first real good Gibson.

Come on Surf, you know you just like showin' off your guns while rockin' that black tank top. [biggrin]

The one with no hat and guitar is one I used when I first joined the forums. The one with the hat was at a cowboy poetry and music gathering two or three years ago. The "mug shot" runs in the local newspaper pretty much every week so folks know who to dislike...

My icon on the forum with the archtop ain't all that bad, either, nor the one of me with the Colt Navy.

Wouldn't, couldn't say I like any of 'em all that much.

I like the ones in my 20s and 30s better. <grin> Can't say they look that much like me now, but they're good to remind me I ain't always been so @%@$% old.

m

The one with no hat and guitar is one I used when I first joined the forums. The one with the hat was at a cowboy poetry and music gathering two or three years ago. The "mug shot" runs in the local newspaper pretty much every week so folks know who to dislike...

My icon on the forum with the archtop ain't all that bad, either, nor the one of me with the Colt Navy.

Wouldn't, couldn't say I like any of 'em all that much.

I like the ones in my 20s and 30s better. <grin> Can't say they look that much like me now, but they're good to remind me I ain't always been so @%@$% old.

m

Good to see you M.

Archived