Gibson Brands Forums

SATURDAY SONG FROM THE COFFEEHOUSE

MissouriPicker

Here's a song about my grandmother from one of my Caribou Coffee afternoon shows. Warts and all....The multitude of 8 people (including two baristas) roars at the end. Really starting to like this Ipad Pro that I got. Just searching for the optimal place to put it....

Cool. Nice venue, and love the dog that's resting his head on your guitar's upper bout. Some folks take their dogs everywhere.

Fyi: You can select the "Use Full Editor" button on the bottom of your edit page to change thread title if you're so inclined.

Great Larry, what a fun foot tapper that is. Id definitely be tappin' away if I was having coffee and muffin' there.

And nice choice of the Dove, I have to admit Im really enjoying my maple J-150 for my live gigs. There is something about the clarity and honest of maple that rends it a real good choice plugged in when you dont want too much 'distraction'.

ps: you forgot to say 'Thank you' back to the crowd .. :rolleyes:

Thanks MP - I really enjoyed that!

All my grandparents didn't make it past me being a baby, but my grandma's sister (whatever that makes) was just like your gran in the song! She must have been on medication because everything I did was golden.... [mellow]

Keep them spinning!

BluesKing777.

Archived